‘FREE AT SEA’ AND ‘MORE OFFERS’ pricing?

2travelcats

45 minutes ago, Liljo22 said:

You are all set then.

Yeah, they're pretty much all set. The only minor unexpected charge could be a tax while in port. Miami, for example, will see an 8% tax on drinks/food that would otherwise be covered if the ship was away from port. A dollar here or there but sometimes, the bartender won't ring it up until the ship is out of Miami jurisdiction and the guest will never see anything.   

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SofaSogood said:

Is that mainly US-based cruises that would be effected by that? Ours is Rotterdam, France, Spain and ending in Portugal.

It can happen in Europe. I’ve always found tax charges to be fairly random in Europe, but it is far more common not to be charged than to be charged in my experience.

19 hours ago, Mekkar said:

Sometimes NCL gives $50.00 off per cabin for each port stop/excursion and sometimes it's an only $50.00.period.  

I've never seen it reported that a person took multiple excursions but only received one $50 credit.  Did this happen to you?

24 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

I've never seen it reported that a person took multiple excursions but only received one $50 credit.  Did this happen to you?

I agree. It is $50 per excursion and I’ve not heard anyone report anything different (at least not recently).

5 hours ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Booked cruise Dubai to Singapore with NCL in 2019. Only had one $50. excursion credit. The remainder excursions had no discount/credit. In my opinion cost to book a cruise today  has risen LOTS- but they do include $50 off per port excursion (which we pay for in the initial booking). 

39 minutes ago, Mekkar said:

Booked cruise Dubai to Singapore with NCL in 2019. Only had one $50. excursion credit. The remainder excursions had no discount/credit. In my opinion cost to book a cruise today  has risen LOTS- but they do include $50 off per port excursion (which we pay for in the initial booking). 

So, you're basing your inputs on four-year-old information?

On 4/5/2023 at 3:49 PM, cruiseny4life said:

Yes it does. Two meals for Guest 1 and Guest 2 on the reservation. 

Please clarify, it's my understanding for a 7-day POA Hawaii cruise, passenger 1 gets one meal, and passenger 2 gets one meal, not 2 meals each.

56 minutes ago, ERNLYN said:

Please clarify, it's my understanding for a 7-day POA Hawaii cruise, passenger 1 gets one meal, and passenger 2 gets one meal, not 2 meals each.

It depends on stateroom type. Balcony and above get 2 meals each. Below balcony get 1 meal each.