Port Parking for New Terminal 10

shell55

Has anyone used Port Parking (the one on 111 18th st.) for their Allure of the Seas cruise? Was the shuttle service convenient and fast? I usually use Park N Cruise but they are not offering parking for Allure. I am looking for indoor parking but it may be better just to use the new parking area at the new terminal.

1 hour ago, shell55 said:

Has anyone used Port Parking (the one on 111 18th st.) for their Allure of the Seas cruise? Was the shuttle service convenient and fast? I usually use Park N Cruise but they are not offering parking for Allure. I am looking for indoor parking but it may be better just to use the new parking area at the new terminal.

There is new covered indoor parking in the  left area darker orange  finger of the map . Pier 14 . 

801BEBB5-DCB3-4538-B257-8ADEFBBBF5D1.jpeg

Edited by ssb

• 2 weeks later...

Do all RCCL cruises now use Pier 10 Terminal?

Also looks like all of the lots (North, South, Pier 14) are pretty much next to each other based on the map. I am assuming its all walking distance to the actual terminal? Or is one lot better than another?

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, cruising1117 said:

Do you know if there is a promo code for a discount on parking?  

You get $5 credit for signing up for their loyalty program and also check their FB page. They had a $5 code for April on there. Not sure if that's still good or if they posted a new one.

1 hour ago, webzila said:

You get $5 credit for signing up for their loyalty program and also check their FB page. They had a $5 code for April on there. Not sure if that's still good or if they posted a new one.

Thank you so much.  I will check it out.