Junior Suite or Grand Suite on 4 night Allure in November

The GS will get you all of the suite benefits whereas the JR suite just allows you dinner if there’s availability in Coastal Kitchen. GS will have unlimited access to Coastal Kitchen, access to the suite sun deck, access to suite seating in shows and the use of the concierge. I’m sure I’m probably missing something but you can look up the suite benefits. 

• Like 2

GS also gets you 3 hours of open bar per night & free beer, wine, hard seltzer, soda, bottled water from 11-11 in the suite lounge. You would also have access to the suite lounge coffee machine for cappuccino, latte, espresso, etc. (same as the DL if you’re Diamond).

Also free internet for each person in a GS.

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Like 2

As an avid proponent of Suites, I don't think I'd get one for a 3 or 4-day cruise.  Just too short to fully enjoy it.  7 or 8-day cruise, I'm just getting settled in.  But, it's only you who can decide what's best for you.

JMHO

• Like 1

Much larger suite with large bathroom with double sinks , CK for all meals , 3 hour happy hour. Also like being walked off by concierge at end of the cruise, if ship has luggage direct that is a free perk. 

• Like 1