Boston Hotels

CrusinCyndi

Hello.

We are sailing on the Pearl leaving on June 16th.   We are looking for hotels near the airport to stay at the night before the cruise and possibly with a shuttle to the port.  Also, it would help if they have a shuttle to/from the airport.  Hubby is mobility challenged so we do not plan on doing any sight seeing. Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks !!!!

5 hours ago, CrusinCyndi said:

We are looking for hotels near the airport to stay at the night before the cruise and possibly with a shuttle to the port.

There are no hotels by the airport with shuttles to the port. That being said, the distance is very close-- about 10-15 minutes at most. It's an easy Uber or taxi ride if you do stay at the airport. The Hilton Boston Logan Airport is located on airport property but any other airport hotel in the immediate vicinity will run a shuttle (to/from the airport, not the cruise terminal). 

The alternative would be to stay in South Boston at a plethora of hotels that are in the immediate vicinity of the cruise terminal. The closest being the Hampton Inn Seaport District which is essentially adjacent to the cruise terminal. 

There are plenty of airport hotels with an airport shuttle, however there are none that have a shuttle to the port. With that said, you can "spit" from the airport to the port. In fact, ship departures have to be timed with air traffic control due to runway location 🙂

I would probably suggest the Hampton Inn/Homewood Suites (both hotels share a building) in the Seaport. No shuttle, but it will be a quick taxi/Uber.

On 4/8/2023 at 6:43 PM, CrusinCyndi said:

Hello.

We are sailing on the Pearl leaving on June 16th.   We are looking for hotels near the airport to stay at the night before the cruise and possibly with a shuttle to the port.  Also, it would help if they have a shuttle to/from the airport.  Hubby is mobility challenged so we do not plan on doing any sight seeing. Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks !!!!

The Hyatt would be my first choice (Hilton is very noisy due to aircraft). There is a hotel out in Chelsea that provides airport transfer but very few do ship port transfer as it is so seasonal. I'll try to do some research. It might just take a fairly large bill in the hand to get a HP accessible van if you need that.

Cindy , I forgot all about those new locations Hampton Inn/Home2Suites. Both are easy taxi/Uber drive if they don't have a shuttle bus. Seafood restaurants on the pier area are good as well.

Edited by Nanatravel