Navigator app and boarding pass problem

Noesja

We're boarding the Rotterdam in 14 days. I completed check in for myself and my niece of 16 yo who is staying in my cabin. Her boarding pass shows up in the app, mine doesn't. Family members on other reservations and in other cabins all got theirs as well. I deleted the app and reinstalled it already. Still nothing. Trying to avoid calling customer service... what else could I try? Somebody with similar experience?

Navigator App is a work in progress. I've had it only work correctly on embarkation day (Oct 2022 cruise) and other times weeks before the cruise (March 2023). Can be very frustrating to use. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noesja said:

We're boarding the Rotterdam in 14 days. I completed check in for myself and my niece of 16 yo who is staying in my cabin. Her boarding pass shows up in the app, mine doesn't. Family members on other reservations and in other cabins all got theirs as well. I deleted the app and reinstalled it already. Still nothing. Trying to avoid calling customer service... what else could I try? Somebody with similar experience?

Check your account on the website whether your check-in is complete. Sometimes it just "disappears". Happened 3 times for one of our grandchildren (in our cabin....). Reason: I have absolutely no idea.  I will check again the day her boarding pass can be printed (with barcode). Wish you good luck. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MAVIP said:

Check your account on the website whether your check-in is complete. Sometimes it just "disappears". Happened 3 times for one of our grandchildren (in our cabin....). Reason: I have absolutely no idea.  I will check again the day her boarding pass can be printed (with barcode). Wish you good luck. 

And when we finally find something indicating you can board the ship, I always take a screen shot and print that to take with me on our cruises. I have never trusted anything on a smart phone!😉 I'm old fashioned I know, but I like to have an actual printed boarding pass when I board an airplane, train or ship; and even a hotel!

Doug

• Like 7

Thanks for all the suggestions. It still says check-in complete for both passengers and I don't find boarding passes in my online account. 

I agree on the screenshot, I always make sure I secure proof I saw something before it magically disappears 😉

36 minutes ago, Noesja said:

Thanks for all the suggestions. It still says check-in complete for both passengers and I don't find boarding passes in my online account. 

I agree on the screenshot, I always make sure I secure proof I saw something before it magically disappears 😉

Morgenochtend om 09:00 uur HAL Rotterdam bellen en kiezen voor: vertrek binnen 14 dagen, kies 1 (geloof ik). Or: Call Rotterdam Office first thing in the morning and choose 1: departure within a fortnight.

• Like 1