May 12th Mariner of the seas missing from website

Has anyone noticed that the Mariner of the Seas cruise that starts on May 12, 2023 is not on the website?

I only ask, because I am supposed to be on that cruise and have received no cancellation email. Is it perhaps because it is full?

I could probably call the certified vacation planner department, but I thought I would find out if the savvy cruise critic people would know.

I think this is my second post ever and thank everyone in advance for their help.

15 minutes ago, Pchamb3 said:

I think this is my second post ever and thank everyone in advance for their help.

CC says you have 17 posts.

Anyway, yes, when not showing on the RCI site the sailing is likely sold out.

Thanks for the information, I hope you are right. I did forget that I had posted before. I think my last post was 2019 right around beginning of Covid cruise cancellations. 

This will be our first Royal cruise since 2019 and I am so looking forward to it, thus the angst.

yes, sold out. download the RCL app and get yourself registered before you hit the port.  There are nuances from the site to the app, as expected, but on the app you can upload your ID and link folks and choose excursions.  many excursions might be sold out. 

Wow, a full ship! Thanks for your input. I still haven’t received the email that states my cruise documents are ready. Should be soon I hope, then I check in on the website, print pass and print luggage tags from cruise documents. Have been to these ports many times before, so probably will get off to shop, eat and drink.

I find the app to be a bit confusing, so I just check in the old fashioned way using the website. We did a cruise on celebrity in December and had no problem using the website.

Can anyone suggest a good place to eat in Aruba, nothing fancy, just good drinks and food with a chill atmosphere. Close to ship even better.

Thanks

32 minutes ago, Pchamb3 said:

Can anyone suggest a good place to eat in Aruba, nothing fancy, just good drinks and food with a chill atmosphere. Close to ship even better.

You may want to see/ask that in the ports of call section. 

1 hour ago, Pchamb3 said:

Wow, a full ship! Thanks for your input. I still haven’t received the email that states my cruise documents are ready. Should be soon I hope, then I check in on the website, print pass and print luggage tags from cruise documents. Have been to these ports many times before, so probably will get off to shop, eat and drink.

I find the app to be a bit confusing, so I just check in the old fashioned way using the website. We did a cruise on celebrity in December and had no problem using the website.

Thanks

We are on the May 8 cruise and just received the edocs in last day or so.  You should get yours soon.    We are also on the May 4 cruise and that one is no longer available  to book  as apparently it is sold out. 

Try trip advisor for restaurant recommendations. 

M

2 hours ago, Pchamb3 said:

Thanks

@Pchamb3, you should be able to check in for your cruise now. Checkin opens 45 days before sailing--and that's when you choose your arrival time for the port.  The longer you wait, the less options you'll have to choose from.   Documents don't show up until 30 days out, so you're getting close.  Use the website right now to check in and get an arrival time (some people call it boarding time, but it's really the time you can arrive at the port before getting on the ship).   Make sure you check in EVERYONE in your party so you can all get the same arrival time.  

Edited by rockmom
  • Like 1