LIVE/ Celebrity Millennium 4/15-4/21

MeganGC1983

On 4/12/2023 at 5:18 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

Little known fact about me: I don’t trust the cloud… or really any back up device. I just had a “Come to Jesus” meeting with my storage and it didn’t go well. I converted 5000 pictures to my computer so I feel better. I checked them several times to make sure they are there before I deleted. My anxiety is threw the roof. Hopefully, it’s all good now. 

I thought I was the only one who doesn’t trust the cloud.  It was only a couple of years ago that I hit the bullet and bought a portable hard drive to save my thousands of pictures and files.  I don’t even back up my iPhone to the cloud.   Does that make us strange?

11 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Back with Rohit. He says 1342 passengers for this sailing. The next to Alaska is FULL. 

The next cruise is the one we are on  -- Panama Canal.  Last time I checked it had been taken off the Celebrity web site.  A day earlier there were five interior rooms available.  A couple of people on the Roll Call have received "overbooked" letters. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

The next cruise is the one we are on  -- Panama Canal.  Last time I checked it had been taken off the Celebrity web site.  A day earlier there were five interior rooms available.  A couple of people on the Roll Call have received "overbooked" letters. 

What’s X saying in the overbooked letters? I hope they are not kicking off anyone!!!

• Like 1

On 4/12/2023 at 9:48 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

I get guilted a lot with how much I travel. My flight attendant friend gets the same hassle. It is what it is…. 😉

I lived at an apartment complex just a couple of miles from DFW airport after I graduated from college.  In addition to all of their work trips, I was amazed at the number of trips the flight attendants who lived at the complex were able to take on their own time.  (I even was able to take a free round trip flight to Vegas with one of them.)   If  people are guilting you, they’re just jealous since they don’t know the facts.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Moochi said:

What’s X saying in the overbooked letters? I hope they are not kicking off anyone!!!

No, they have been offered a room category less than what they booked and OBC and FCC.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

No, they have been offered a room category less than what they booked and OBC and FCC.  

I can see flights getting overbooked, but how does a cruise get overbooked unless everybody was booking guarantee rooms and they room out of that catagory?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Bread and butter selections… The blue cheese breadstick and horseradish is a good combo

AC181E9C-A099-4D02-80A0-0E9D8502E7AC.jpeg

5D7044E0-4A79-4E0E-A14A-75198C6C5FEE.jpeg

Yum! I always think bread service in MDR and Blu looks better. The bread is fine in Luminae but their butter is not salted and rarely softened enough to spread.

5 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Oh well having a room is better than not going on the vacation. Says a lady doesn’t have any future cruise booked at the moment.

• Like 1