Endicott Arm Glacier AND Juneau disappeared on Quantum and Ovation cruises...

seapad

I'm on the Ovation Sep 8. Noticed on the app and also web site cruise planner that we now have 3 sea days. The Endicott Arm Glacier and Juneau port both disappeared. Although Juneau excursions appear to be available (visually) on the cruise planner, but the "reserve" button is muted and not available to book. 

From another post, appears that both the Quantum and Ovation Alaska cruises are having this same issue. Anyone has any thoughts? Hoping this is just an IT glitch. The glacier and Juneau are the highlights of an Alaska cruise. RCL needs to do better if this is another IT mishap. 

If it's a glitch, it's interesting that it's hit and miss on several Alaska sailings, but not all.  I too am on the September 8th sailing.  Juneau and the Endicott Arm have been removed from our itinerary on our My Cruises page and the calendar now shows "At Sea" on the RCL website.  

This article was shared in the other post and might be the reason behind potential changes. 

https://www.cruisehive.com/popular-alaskan-port-seeking-to-limit-cruise-ship-visits/93569.

I hope to hear from someone after one of the upcoming sailings to find out what they experience.