Leaving the Jade without a ship excursion

emckeeve

New to NCL.  Do ship excursions have priority leaving the ship in port, or can anyone leave at their leisure.  I'm trying to plan for times when we have a private tour waiting for us.  How soon after docking might we be able to disembark?

7 minutes ago, emckeeve said:

New to NCL.  Do ship excursions have priority leaving the ship in port, or can anyone leave at their leisure.  I'm trying to plan for times when we have a private tour waiting for us.  How soon after docking might we be able to disembark?

The Gangway will be open within 30 minutes of scheduled arrival time. There will always be a line when the gangway opens (2000 of your newest friends have the same idea). Most NCL shore excursions do not have priority. 

1 hour ago, vswan said:

This can depend on whether the ship is docked or you need to take a tender. I've seen tenders prioritize shore excursions.

Tenders are always prioritized in my experience.  Shore excursions, Haven, higher latitudes status, paid priority access will always have priority, followed by tender ticket holders...

• Like 4