Reykjavik - what to do with luggage after cruise

Ladybug18

We will be disembarking our cruise in Reykjavik in July. We have booked the NCL transfer from the port to the airport but our flight isn’t until 8PM. Sitting at the airport for 10 or 11 hours is not something we want to do especially with an 11 year old so I’m trying to come up with something that to kill some time before our flight but we will have all of our luggage. 

We would like to check out the city center of Reykjavik. I know there are the luggage lockers but I’m concerned that they will either be full or not big enough for our large suitcases. 

What can we do with our suitcases while we explore the city center? Would a hotel hold our luggage for a fee or us is there a tour company that will pick us up at the port, take us on a tour with our suitcases in the car or bus with us and drop us off at the airport? 

Thanks 😊 

Edited by Ladybug18

13 hours ago, ljandgb said:

https://www.luggagelockers.is/locations.html

I think you should be able to store your luggage at the main bus terminal. A bonus is you could then take the Flybus from there to the airport. 

There’s a contact us link at the bottom you could ask for dimensions. 

thx. i had the same question.

will debark in reykjavik around 7am in late june 

my flight isnt till 5pm.

Didn't we already have a thread about this?

If the lockers there are full, you can see if a hotel will hold them for a fee.  Or you can rent a car and keep them with you.  You could also book a tour with a local company that can also take your luggage or ask a local tour company if they have luggage storage options for a fee

• 1 year later...