Is horseshoe better in the afternoon after 2pm or early am?

jean87510

We have an upcoming overnight stop in late October in Bermuda.  1p to 1p following day.  I wanted to spend a few hours at Horseshoe or around that area and was curious as to whether people like early morning (730-8am) or after 2pm.  

I like to go in the morning but not early morning. In the morning it is less crowded. Arrive around 9 when the chair rentals start. But I have arrived there in the afternoon too. Crowds build up in the afternoon. I can make it work any time though.  Some times I start at Warwick Long Bay and walk to Horseshoe. 

Edited by Charles4515

5 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

I like to go in the morning but not early morning. In the morning it is less crowded. Arrive around 9 when the chair rentals start. But I have arrived there in the afternoon too. Crowds build up in the afternoon. I can make it work any time though.  Some times I start at Warwick Long Bay and walk to Horseshoe. 

Thanks.  I think that is what we may do.  Get there early and start at Warwick.  We have inflatable chairs and a tent so we should be good before 9am.  2pm seems too late to enjoy especially in late October.