Bermuda - End Of October

Laszlo

Thinking about going to Bermuda on NCL the third week of October. We have been there 5 times in the past but always June - early September. I want to be able to sit on the beach and go in the water without being cold. Is that happening?

1 hour ago, Laszlo said:

Thinking about going to Bermuda on NCL the third week of October. We have been there 5 times in the past but always June - early September. I want to be able to sit on the beach and go in the water without being cold. Is that happening?

I've gone a couple of times in mid to late October and always found it warm enough for the beach and going in the water.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

I've gone a couple of times in mid to late October and always found it warm enough for the beach and going in the water.

Thanks, not thrilled with a lack of NCL cruises in September to Bermuda. Now looking at MSC out of NYC

September in Bermuda is peak hurricane season.

That's why there are few / no cruises here then, if a storm threatens, the ships usually re-route to Canada which upsets pax who have packed clothes for warm sunny beach weather.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jollyjones said:

September in Bermuda is peak hurricane season.

That's why there are few / no cruises here then, if a storm threatens, the ships usually re-route to Canada which upsets pax who have packed clothes for warm sunny beach weather.

NCL definitly has wised up and reduced their September Bermuda sailings because of angry passengers issues when sailings were diverted or otherwise impacted during September hurricane season. MSC and Carnival don't have much choice if they want to sail to Bermuda. They are not regulars so they have to take the leftover slots.