Should I book another cruise while on board? any benefit?

lion1956

Main benefit is getting to talk face to face with someone. Love my CVP but onboard I am able to go through our entire list of bookings and they are able to try different promos and codes to see how much we can save.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, OccasionalSanta said:

FCD is good for 2 years before it is refunded

True up until about a month ago. Newly issued ones require booking (not sailing) within a year of purchase. The older FCDs are still good for two years.

1 hour ago, caribill said:

True up until about a month ago. Newly issued ones require booking (not sailing) within a year of purchase. The older FCDs are still good for two years.

Seems like something new every day, and not for the good. 

• Like 2

I tend to do longer Princess cruises (e.g. 14+ days), and I have seen specials, especially early on with several sea days, where they'll do a 72 hour special and add extra OBC on top of whatever is already offered on the Princess site and SBC, military, FCD... you're already entitled to.... but that's not every cruise.

You're booking at then current Princess rates.... so they could go up or down later depending on what the bean counters think.

Also, if you do use or book with a TA, Princess does automatically transfer it to them if you book onboard. So, you don't have to worry about Princess trying to cut out your TA from the equation.

Edited by Mike07

We’re on the Ruby right now. They have a promotion going on where you can book a cruise on the ship and you get 50% off, but have to take it within 50 days. 

Edited by SAKay
Editing
  • Like 2