MSC Pre-Cruise Booking Questions

Dthorne1

I’ve got a couple of questions I wanted to ask to see if you could help.

1) where can I book a fun pass online? I don’t see it and the only thing I see are drink upgrades, excursions, and spa stuff.

2) How do you book / purchase a 5-6 night dining package before we board. I don’t see anything or any way to book it when I’m on the website.

I’m sure I’ll have more questions but that’s all for now. 

Thanks!

All the add-ons from dining to WiFi to carousel shows etc can be booked (and viewed) on the MSC for me app or web page only after you book.  FYI the dining plan allowed menu items are very restricted compared to the specialty restaurants full menus.  Search for the menus to be sure the restrictions are okay for you.

8 hours ago, Dthorne1 said:

I’ve got a couple of questions I wanted to ask to see if you could help.

1) where can I book a fun pass online? I don’t see it and the only thing I see are drink upgrades, excursions, and spa stuff.

2) How do you book / purchase a 5-6 night dining package before we board. I don’t see anything or any way to book it when I’m on the website.

I’m sure I’ll have more questions but that’s all for now. 

Thanks!

The fun pass is under Internet, photos and others at the very bottom.  The price is $98 on my cruises.  The dining should become available at around 60 days out I think.  

Speciaity dining packages for our May cruise are still not showing online or in the app.  I called MSC Friday and was connected immediately to a very friendly CS agent .  She quickly added the Duo package to my booking and sent a new confirmation showing the added package and a zero balance due.  I was very happy with the service I received.  I do think the MSC dining package was a little pricey for limited menu and would prefer to reserve a dining time now instead of when we board. However we do appreciate the break from the very busy dining room so that makes the fee worth it for us.