Spectrum of the Seas for Diamond Members

Hello, 

I am interested in knowing if anyone can let me know if Diamond Members (who are not staying in a suite) are allowed to eat in the silver Lounge for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner ?  (I read other information from other members, but its seems sometimes it is allowed and sometimes not allowed)

Thank you !

Ok...found it.   It's the Suites only version as in CK on other RCI ships, but instead a buffet.  

I don't see how lower level C&A Diamond members would be in there if not in a full suite. 

The Silver Dining area is reserved for guests with a suite-level cabin on board. A buffet is served for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food is said to be slightly higher quality than what is found in the Windjammer dining area. You can also expect the crowd to be significantly smaller. There likely won't be a line for food at the Silver Dining Lounge. You'll have no problem finding seating as well. The ambiance is also improved when compared to the main buffet area. You can expect great service here. While there's not a fixed bar for drink orders, a bar is wheeled in for happy hour at dinner. Many gold-level passengers prefer the Silver Dining area over that dedicated to the Gold-level.

Edited by island lady
  • Thanks 1