Cruise Parking Recommendations Southampton

Ess001

Hi  I've just tried to book CPS for weeks parking for our August cruise on Iona only to be told they are full apart from complimentary bookings!!! Aaargh! we always use them, so I am looking for alternative recommendations. There are two of us looking to book so a 'park on my drive' type solution wont work for us.

thanks in advance

Ess

6 minutes ago, Ess001 said:

Hi  I've just tried to book CPS for weeks parking for our August cruise on Iona only to be told they are full apart from complimentary bookings!!! Aaargh! we always use them, so I am looking for alternative recommendations. There are two of us looking to book so a 'park on my drive' type solution wont work for us.

thanks in advance

5% discount code (insert at checkout) = P4CREVIEW05

On a repeat future booking a 5% discount will be applied automatically.

Name and email address recognised

Edited by PORT ROYAL

7 minutes ago, Ess001 said:

thanks in advance

Ess

I assume that you have not booked select fare?

I if you have and declined parking, you can change your mind later. We did for a cruise in May as CPS keep places back for complimentary booking as you say

5 minutes ago, Bill Y said:

I assume that you have not booked select fare?

I if you have and declined parking, you can change your mind later. We did for a cruise in May as CPS keep places back for complimentary booking as you say

I booked select fare and opted for OBC, I didnt know you could change. I'll get on to my TA now to enquire - thank very much

30 minutes ago, Ess001 said:

I booked select fare and opted for OBC, I didnt know you could change. I'll get on to my TA now to enquire - thank very much

Your welcome,

When we booked the cruise in 2021 I was confident that I could obtain parking for 14 nts for £100 or less. I had a shock at the prices in Jan when I paid the balance. I was then not aware that P&O allowed you to change the benefits you selected, they have the caveat "subject to availability". I gave it a go and it was quickly confirmed. There has been a discussion the P&O forum that the amount of OBC you sacrifice depends upon the type of cabin, more lost on a balcony than on a outside.

I don't know why your post was moved away from the P&O forum as its pertinent to P&O and I believe other cruise lines have contracts with different operators. Anyway best of luck.

Triangle Parking - the parking lot adjacent to the port parking.

It's independently run - I think by Red Funnel Ferries - but you can book via several agencies - Holiday Extras, Purple Parking etc..

You book, you park, you take your keys with you. You return & drive away.

It's a 3-minute walk to Ocean Terminal, with an included shuttlebus for those sailing from other cruise terminals.

JB 🙂