John Joseph returns for Crystal Serenity Inaugural cruise

Stickman1990

Good news today that John Joseph has announced he will be appearing on Crystal Serenity on the inaugural cruise 

One of my favourites

i guess we’ll see the roster of entertainers and enrichment programme members appearing over the coming weeks 

IMG_0296.thumb.jpeg.3e735b0fc65e64dcb2dbf41ecf92cc61.jpeg

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, Stickman1990 said:

Great performer and a really nice guy - we enjoyed meeting him on Silversea a couple of months ago

Really nice guy and we also enjoyed meeting his on seabourn

Nancy

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bitob said:

I have found that most of these performers can be seen on all the top lines

As can many of the guests 😂😂😂😉

Nice to have choice and options and that will continue for many of us going forward 

32 minutes ago, bitob said:

I have found that most of these performers can be seen on all the top lines. We also saw Steve Stevens— on regent!

this has been the case for years

nancy

Edited by nancygp
  • Like 1

Actually what and how many cruises lines a land based entertainer performs on varies by performer.  Some can be found on several, others a few, and some on one.

One size does not fit or apply to all.

The good news is that this is another example of several performers and those from enrichments either firmed up to return or hoping to return which is another positive for everyone. And for the popular ones they do have choice and do not have to take gigs with just any line.

And then we have the Crystal singers and dancers to look forward to.

Keith

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Keith1010 said:

Actually what and how many cruises lines a land based entertainer performs on varies by performer.  Some can be found on several, others a few, and some on one.

One size does not fit or apply to all.

The good news is that this is another example of several performers and those from enrichments either firmed up to return or hoping to return which is another positive for everyone. And for the popular ones they do have choice and do not have to take gigs with just any line.

And then we have the Crystal singers and dancers to look forward to.

Keith

What a wonderful World.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, PaulaJK said:

Any news on Mark Farris reappearing? 

I was going to ask that same question! He made my last Crystal cruise so fun. I ended up having a lengthy conversation with him after his show, as this was right before my husband and I planned on retiring and moving aboard our sailboat to cruise the Pacific for several years. He was absolutely fascinated with that plan, and asked a bazillion questions. I would love to see him on my next Crystal cruise, once we're back living on land next year, so I can tell him how it went!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PaulaJK said:

Any news on Mark Farris reappearing? 

3 hours ago, Leejnd4 said:

I was going to ask that same question!

Well, you could always just go to his website, write to the email address listed there, and ask him yourself.

Probably would get a more accurate answer that way than asking for a bunch of speculation here on CC.  But then, if it's speculation you want, it's in good supply right now.  And now just about any one individual.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, FlyerTalker said:

Well, you could always just go to his website, write to the email address listed there, and ask him yourself.

Probably would get a more accurate answer that way than asking for a bunch of speculation here on CC.  But then, if it's speculation you want, it's in good supply right now.  And now just about any one individual.

I didn't know he had a website, but thanks! I'll check it out.

12 hours ago, FlyerTalker said:

Amazingly, if you google "mark farris", the first thing that is listed is.....his website.

Who'da thunk it!!!

Thanks for the tip. Makes me feel super welcome on this board.

• Like 1