Carnival Radiance- Ocean Suite for 4?

I’ve sailed carnival before but pre pandemic and never in a suite. I’ve found one with a good price but I’m confused. I’m looking at the ocean suite on the radiance for two adults and two teens. My teens will not be happy to share a double pull out sofa. They would be okay to have one on the sofa bed and one on a Pullman bunk. Does anyone know what the exact bed set up is for four? The room says it holds 4 but I can not find the sofa bed set up info. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/25/2023 at 8:14 AM, CreamsicleCatMom said:

I’ve sailed carnival before but pre pandemic and never in a suite. I’ve found one with a good price but I’m confused. I’m looking at the ocean suite on the radiance for two adults and two teens. My teens will not be happy to share a double pull out sofa. They would be okay to have one on the sofa bed and one on a Pullman bunk. Does anyone know what the exact bed set up is for four? The room says it holds 4 but I can not find the sofa bed set up info. Thank you!

I’d suggest putting them in an inside cabin across the hall from you. They and you will enjoy that. 

• Like 1