Brilliance questions

I’m sure I’m going to have more in the next few weeks but just thought of some more questions…

I don’t see one unless I’m missing it but does the Brilliance have a library? I’m not planning on reading much but was curious.

I imagine they do in the kids programs but do they do arts and crafts in any other place?

Any demos that a 9 year old might enjoy? Do they show movies on board? Which ones? 

The 9 year old I am sailing with is adventurous with food …. are there any must haves on board that she should try?

Are baseball games shown anywhere? 

TIA

Edited by sanders

On radiance, I think a sister ship there was a library near aft elevators, deck 9. Didnt amount to much. Very few current books. A lot in german. 2 small shelves with mostly recent books that people probably donated. 

Keep your expectations very low.

Edited by firefly333

One more question I tried to research on here but couldn’t find anything…. I was reading a different website and it made mention of an escape room puzzle break on board and also acrobatic performances in the centrum… is this true?

11 minutes ago, sanders said:

One more question I tried to research on here but couldn’t find anything…. I was reading a different website and it made mention of an escape room puzzle break on board and also acrobatic performances in the centrum… is this true?

There is a escape room. It's not free. Not for kids, just adults. 

The performances will change, so who knows. You might follow the live thread on radiance. Someone said there is a Olympic gymnast tomorrow. 

5 hours ago, firefly333 said:

On radiance, I think a sister ship there was a library near aft elevators, deck 9. Didnt amount to much. Very few current books. A lot in german. 2 small shelves with mostly recent books that people probably donated. 

Keep your expectations very low.

Been few yrs for Brilliance but think same as Jewel and Serenade with some Books back near Colony Club and Pool Tables

7 hours ago, sanders said:

I don’t see one unless I’m missing it but does the Brilliance have a library? I’m not planning on reading much but was curious.

Brilliance has a “Book Nook” off the Centrum on deck 9. We saw it was there but didn’t explore more than that on our recent trip. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sanders said:

Do they show movies on board? Which ones? 

Brilliance has a separate Cinema that other ships don’t seem to have. Movies play throughout each day. They also occasionally offered a movie in the Pacifica Theater as well as on the pool deck. Schedules and movies played vary by sailing. Your best bet would probably be to check the current sailing’s schedule on the app. 

We went on brilliance last summer around the med with our 9 year old daughter. 

Food wise, the buffet was good and the outside seating area at back of the buffet was fantastic esp when sailing away. 

My dau spent most of her time in the pool

She did go to kids club once and enjoyed some arts and crafts but this was planned on the daily planner. Not always done in the kids club.

She was a little bored at night as she prefers the bigger oasis class ships. Just more to do as a family. Well it was for us.

The med, love it. Just a short trip from the UK to greece and croatia and the easten med. So much better then western med, south of france and spain.

Have a great trip. 

Hi, was on Brilliance about 2 weeks ago, they have a 'book nook' on deck 8 or 9, very small selection, these were removed halfway through the cruise due to a noro outbreak.  I usually take some and then leave them or swap them but hardly worth it this time.