Southampton car parking

norahs-lot

1 hour ago, norahs-lot said:

We are thinking of using Eastgate Street multi-storey whilst on a cruise in a few months. Has anyone used this and does anyone local to Southampton know if these charges are correct? Thanks...

https://www.southampton.gov.uk/travel-transport/find-and-plan/find-parking/cruise-parking/

Hi, I am local, Eastgate is a good choice for price and it's a short Uber to port or alternatively drop your family and cases off at port, park up and walk in to join them.

Those prices are correct.

7 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

Hi, I am local, Eastgate is a good choice for price and it's a short Uber to port or alternatively drop your family and cases off at port, park up and walk in to join them.

Those prices are correct.

Thank you so much for your prompt reply! Very helpful 👍 

11 hours ago, Lanky Lad said:

I'm looking for somewhere to park in September, would my car be safe left here for two weeks? 

Eastgate Street is a pretty standard city centre multi-storey carpark, as safe (or unsafe) as most others.

If you want to be more certain about security (naturally it'll cost more) Triangle Parking is secure (security fence & cameras), ANPR cameras at the barrier. You drive in, park in a bay, & take your keys with you. On return you simply drive out (ANPR again).

It's adjacent to Ocean Cruise Terminal parking & a 2-minute walk from the terminal, or you can pay extra to include a taxi to / from other cruise terminals.

It's owned by Red Funnel  Isle of Wight ferries, but booked by a choice of operrators, here'sone

https://www.aph.com/triangle-car-park-parking-southampton-port.html

JB 🙂

• Thanks 1