HAL is launching a new mascot

On 4/27/2023 at 11:15 PM, rodndonna said:

Or Liam the Lion (other nickname for William) if they wanted an 'L' name to go with Lion?

With an L? Not too difficult, look for Loeki de Leeuw (about 50 years on dutch television).

4 hours ago, MAVIP said:

With an L? Not too difficult, look for Loeki de Leeuw (about 50 years on dutch television).

I looked 😁 and for a moment thought that Loeki had only one eye, but then realised that they were co-habiting.  Could be worse anyone remember Clarence the cross eyed lion?

clarencethecrosseyedlion_hecanthunt_FC_470x264_092020181020.jpg.c9c2eba9144056ef22e132db90e776a4.jpg

For a moment I thought that the 'cancel culture' may have removed all mention of Clarence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

I looked 😁 and for a moment thought that Loeki had only one eye, but then realised that they were co-habiting.  Could be worse anyone remember Clarence the cross eyed lion?

clarencethecrosseyedlion_hecanthunt_FC_470x264_092020181020.jpg.c9c2eba9144056ef22e132db90e776a4.jpg

For a moment I thought that the 'cancel culture' may have removed all mention of Clarence.

Clarence from Daktari, One of my favorite shows

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

He is just what I want/need for my plush collection. I can easily add my own accoutrements. 

But I can't find anywhere how big he is so I can leave enough room in my luggage. Will be flying in from eastern US and will only accoutrement.

So anyone have his measurements?  

Thanks 

1 hour ago, PipperJ said:

He is just what I want/need for my plush collection. I can easily add my own accoutrements. 

But I can't find anywhere how big he is so I can leave enough room in my luggage. Will be flying in from eastern US and will only accoutrement.

So anyone have his measurements?  

Thanks 

Small teddy bear size. In the 12 to 14 inch range.

1 hour ago, PipperJ said:

Appreciated, thanks again.

Happy to help. I'd guess that if you wanted to smoosh him down, he'd be about the size of a Kleenex box.