Air France lounge at CDG

Ilovesailaway

1 hour ago, Ilovesailaway said:

We are flying Air France CDG to YYZ. Our flight was purchased through Delta but will be Operated by Air France. Does anyone know if my DW and I would be able to get into the Air France lounge with her Delta Amex Platinum card?

The Delta Amex platinum card doesn't even give access to the Delta Sky Club unless you pay, so I doubt it's going to get you into the Air France lounge.  Are you booked in business or premium economy or do you have gold or higher medallion status with Delta?  Those will get you AF lounge access.

4 hours ago, waterbug123 said:

The Delta Amex platinum card doesn't even give access to the Delta Sky Club unless you pay

Sorry I should have added that I know we will need to pay, just as we would if it were a Delta lounge and we were flying Delta.  We don't have qualifying status and are flying economy.

My other option is Priority Pass but the only lounge in 2E at CDG is YotelAir and that isn't really a great.

I believe that we can get into the AF lounge but I have read mixed experiences and thought I would ask here if anyone has recent experience

19 hours ago, Ilovesailaway said:

Sorry I should have added that I know we will need to pay, just as we would if it were a Delta lounge and we were flying Delta.  We don't have qualifying status and are flying economy.

My other option is Priority Pass but the only lounge in 2E at CDG is YotelAir and that isn't really a great.

I believe that we can get into the AF lounge but I have read mixed experiences and thought I would ask here if anyone has recent experience

I don't think your Delta Amex will help you with even paid access to AF lounges.  The Amex partnership with Delta does not extend to all of Delta's alliance partner airlines.  However, if you go the AF website and search lounge access, they mention something called the Lounge Option for people whose ticket class does not include lounge access.  You can purchases access at the lounge welcome desk or an Air France counter, or online ahead of time.  I think it said 75 euro pp day of, or discounted if purchased ahead of time.  I've never done this, as we've always been in business class in and out of CDG so had access that way, so I can't vouch for the reliability of what the website says.  Knowing Air France, it may work or it may not, LOL.