Rudi's Sel de Mer supl appetizers?

POA1

17 hours ago, POA1 said:

Yes. It's where we live.

Hi, POA1,

My parents lived in POA1 from 1969 until my mother moved out in 2000. They were in 2312. My father died in 1994. My mother in 2007. Small world.

Jim

On 4/30/2023 at 11:54 AM, Florida_gal_50 said:

It’s close to $80 cdn total.   For me it’s getting to be a little more than it’s worth.

When we booked it was a little over $80 CDN and I have to admit I did a double take.  We usually book Canaletto, Tamarind and PG on every cruise and on our upcoming cruise we decided to nix the Canaletto and Tamarind and try Rudi's instead.

I really wish HAL would change the menus in the speciality restaurants.  The menus haven't changed much since we've be cruising.  

2 hours ago, cbr663 said:

When we booked it was a little over $80 CDN and I have to admit I did a double take.  We usually book Canaletto, Tamarind and PG on every cruise and on our upcoming cruise we decided to nix the Canaletto and Tamarind and try Rudi's instead.

I really wish HAL would change the menus in the speciality restaurants.  The menus haven't changed much since we've be cruising.  

The canaletto has changed for sure.  It used to be mediocre at best.  Its changing again and taking off many things I've liked.  The pinnacle has changed a few sides here and there.  The tamarind has removed every dessert I ever liked but that menu has stay pretty much the same. I'd like to see changes there.  I guess the reason for me thinking sel de mer is getting to be out of reach is because I don't eat the "fancy" things on the menu.  I keep it pretty simple with one app, the entree and dessert.  I'm quite full after that.

• Like 3