"I will NEVER Cruise NCL AGAIN!!"

Sthrngary

21 hours ago, Sthrngary said:
  1. Reducing the number of times a day you stateroom will be cleaned or refreshed.
  2. Increasing the cost of certain spirits (Bailey's Irish Cream is an example) so there is a cost for the item over the Perk Drink Package.
  3. Reducing the number of room stewards thereby reducing the staff cost.
  4. Increasing Gratuities Suggestions that usually are taken out of the Stateroom Portfolio. 
  5. Changing the Rules on programs like the Premium Plus Beverage Package.
  6. Some Broadway Shows eliminated due to cost. 
  7. Increase in overall Fares. 

Totally agree.  NCL needs to return to consistent profitability above all else, otherwise they cease to exist.  IMHO, it becomes a Marketing question and it's likely everyone will be somewhat upset -- and some customers will be lost -- because of changes that need to be made. 

First, NCL should try to differentiate from the other lines.  For instance, when someone says "party ship" or "cheapest cruise" my mind tends to think of certain lines which have staked out those segments.  NCL has a solo traveler niche, which is great, but since most travelers are couples/families, it isn't sufficient.  I won't make suggestions as to the direction NCL should take.  I'd prefer paying a higher base fare and retaining services but that's just me.  Regardless of the direction chosen, if people view you as interchangeable with another line running the same common route, you're differentiating on price and you've failed.  

I will say that NCL has mis-stepped by reducing premium services.  For example, Premium Plus/FAS+ should be a high margin upgrade.  Why would NCL dissuade travelers from opting into it?  I can understand moving certain drinks from basic to Plus level (though that will certainly upset folks,) as it may incent more people to upgrade.  However, taking drinks off the Plus menu is counterproductive because people will stay at basic.  Go ahead, raise the price within reason; most will still opt in.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Sthrngary said:
  • Reducing the number of times a day you stateroom will be cleaned or refreshed.
  • Increasing the cost of certain spirits (Bailey's Irish Cream is an example) so there is a cost for the item over the Perk Drink Package.
  • Reducing the number of room stewards thereby reducing the staff cost.
  • Increasing Gratuities Suggestions that usually are taken out of the Stateroom Portfolio. 
  • Changing the Rules on programs like the Premium Plus Beverage Package.
  • Some Broadway Shows eliminated due to cost. 
  • Increase in overall Fares. 

Here are my comments about each point raised.

1. In a hotel, the room is only made up once, so as long as the room is made up while I'm out, then I'm ok with it.  However, the reports I'm reading here and other places, is that the cabins are not being made up until late in the day.  What has also been reported is that if the cabin is still occupied, then it gets bumped to the bottom and may not be made up until late and that the cabin stewards have until 5:00 pm to finish.  This is simply poor show (Disney expression for Customer Service).  Cabins should, as a rule of thumb be made up by 1:00 pm at the latest.  There will be exceptions, but they should be exceptions.
  2. On our last cruise we had the regular drink package and we weren't limited in any fashion.  This time around we opted for the Premium Plus Drink package, so we'll see.
  3. This is just business and coupled with a labor shortage, it makes sense.  What doesn't make sense is the rumor that NCL transferred their best crew from across the fleet to staff the Prima and will do it again for the Viva.  Now, I get putting your best people on the latest shiny toy, but it should not be done to the detriment of the rest of the fleet.
  4. Increasing gratuities while a nice gesture, I believe adds fuel to the fire of heightened expectations regarding service.  I'm now paying you X, you better give me Y level of service, when Y is not either available or practicable (see # 1 & 3)
  5. Not sure what you mean by changing the rules on the Premium Plus Beverage Package, please explain.
  6. I'm not a big show guy while on board, but I realize I am probably in the minority.  People tend to form attachments to certain shows and then get upset when it leaves, if NCL is going to keep with the Broadway shows, then they should be switched up on a regular basis (every couple of years).
  7. Increase in fares is a simple supply and demand problem.  Too many people, not enough space.   

When it comes to my cruising vacation, I am really a simple person.  I just want the following:

• An easy to understand website, with clear simple cost breakdown, if my second person cruises for free show that, don't do funny math and don't make me do math to try and figure out if I'm getting a good deal.
  • If you offer flight deals, then you need to have a department that will offer assistance when/if there is a problem.  If my flight cancels or if there is a delay causing me to miss my connection, there should be someone at NCL to help me and it should be staffed 24/7, since NCL books flights all over the world and at all times of day.
  • When I get to the embarkation point, get me through security and on the ship as quickly as possible.
  • I want my cabin to be a decent size and clean, if you say the cabin sleeps four, then when there are just two of us, it should feel roomy.
  • When I walk up to a bar, don't make me wait a half hour, if you're busy acknowledge me, don't ignore me.  Make my cocktails stiff and serve me beer cold.
  • When I go to dinner (Free dining room or specialty restaurant), my service should be consistent.  Ask me if we have plans later that would require a faster pace of service.  If I tell you we're not in a hurry, don't rush me. My food should be five star, regardless of the venue and if it's not or there is something wrong, just fix it.
  • If I book an excursion through NCL, it should be priced fairly, run on time and be entertaining.  I also believe that in the excursion description, it needs to be specific and if there are "shopping opportunities", it needs to say so.  When I book my excursion to Pompeii, I don't need to make a stop at the Curio factory for an hour.
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, jkbec101 said:

Not sure what you mean by changing the rules on the Premium Plus Beverage Package, please explain.

I wrote the Cruise Critic op-ed on the Premium Plus Beverage Package.  I have purchased it on my last five cruises.  The last two cruises, the higher end stuff I was able to get on the three previous cruises were no longer offered.  Example was my favorite which is Tequila 1942.  Not a supply chain issue, readily available.  Second example, something as simple as Chardonnay. That is all my wife drinks.  On a seven day cruise on the NCL Breakaway, with the PLUS package, my wife who can drink wine in a box could not fine a decent Chardonnay but for two nights.  What was being served was truly awful.  Third example, Crown Royal, none.  Fourth example, Selected Bottles of wine could be ordered at lunch and dinner.  You could order another when the first was finished.  If you have some left over, you could bring it back to your stateroom.  You can no longer bring it back to the stateroom, you are limited to one bottle.  The list goes on.  All changes within the last 8 months.  

9 minutes ago, jkbec101 said:

I'm not a big show guy while on board, but I realize I am probably in the minority.  People tend to form attachments to certain shows and then get upset when it leaves, if NCL is going to keep with the Broadway shows, then they should be switched up on a regular basis (every couple of years).

The best and most recent example is Kinky Boots.  The cost was to high so they took it off.  It was a news release. 

10 minutes ago, jkbec101 said:

Increase in fares is a simple supply and demand problem.  Too many people, not enough space.   

I fully understand Supply and Demand.  Just like hotels and airlines.  The key here is fare increase while quality goes down.  You mentioned the room servicing, the food in the MDR and Buffet quality.  The service was great and the food was noticeably not. Remember the comparison, last two of five cruises.  Add into this the items purchased after the fare.  Spa, Vibe, spirits and that list goes on.  

I love NCL.  My first cruise was 44 years ago on the SS Norway.  My point is simple.  Raise pricing PLEASE.  No issue.  I am good.  Don't cut service quality, food quality and experience Quality.  You mentioned Excursions.  I booked the Beach Villa on the NCL Private Island over a year ago.  It was $599.00 for the day.  My last trip it was $799.00 after the FAS discount.  I passed and walk back to the area.  Half the villa's were vacant.  So much for supply and demand.  The Haven is so high, I can take Luxury and Ultra-Luxury brands whom are all inclusive for the same or in some cases less.  This is important to my post because I also wrote the op-ed on the Secrets to the Haven VIP luxury Experience which is still going strong after 5 years and one update in 2021.  

I have no issue with NCL in general, I will cruise them again, I feel for the financial position they are in and I have NO skin in the game except for wanting to have a smile on my face when my vacation is over.  These issue will fix themselves or NCL will not be in business anymore.  I want folks to know the good, bad and ugly prior to cruising.  That way they will have "Realistic Expectations".  Now that I know what I know from the last two cruises, I will allow NCL some time to find their sea legs again.  I will be back and harbor no resentment.  

I hope I addressed you issues and question.  

Cruise well and enjoy every moment. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I sailed Joy to Bermuda last July and I'm sailing Joy again this July.

NCL works for me right now. I sailed rccl almost exclusively for many years, but NCL with their fas perks and really good musical entertainment has gotten me to return for 4 sailings in a row.

I like to drink and listen to live music when I vacation, and I'm a simple drinker. Bloody Mary's in the morning, Beer all day, a couple G & T's before dinner and who knows after that. Lmao!

Even when I used the 2 for 1 airfare perk, it worked out perfectly for me. So, as I said, right now NCL works for me and my family. I'll, of course, reevaluate when it's time to book another sailing in the future.

I look forward to doing a comparison to see what, if anything, has changed since last year.

Obviously I'm aware of the once a day cabin service, but I'm most interested in seeing, if I can remember, the difference in staffing, food, entertainment and whatever else we come across.

We had a wonderful time last year on Joy, loving the entertainment and staff, while enjoying most of the food we came across. There was a vodka shortage at the end of our sailing and I know some other things, like cream cheese, were also scarce. 

We always sail with other people, which is why I never get to book the Haven or Vibe, and I'm always with the masses. That's ok by me though. I am always well prepared and we always enjoy ourselves thoroughly. It also allows me to look at things more objectively, I believe, because I never get to go behind the magical Haven curtain. I am constantly surprised by how many of the regulars on these forums stay in the Haven. I feel like I'm part of the minority when I read CC, when in reality, I'm part of the vast majority.

It's the unprepared people that get super frustrated and I feel bad for them because, when I started cruising, it was a turnkey process. No reservations or stand by lines and the crew to passenger ratios were way better. Cruising was simpler back then and I miss that more than turndown service or any special liquor missing from my drink package.

We had newbies with us last summer and will have newbies again this time around.

I've already told them what was and what is and what they should expect in general.

They weren't happy with the pricing, especially when they heard what I paid for the identical sailing just 12 months ago. I'm hoping, with some tips from me, that they'll have an awesome week and become cruise lovers like many of us on here.

Anyway, thanks for the thread Gary.

It shines a light on what's going on at every cruise line in existence right now.

Everyone sail safe!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I’m still new to cruising -one cruise to Alaska on NCL eight years ago. The entire trip was wonderful, and I can’t think of one complaint or disappointment. When we decided on another cruise, NCL was my first choice. Shockingly, my account was still in tact and the TA was able to help me plan this trip based on my experience many years ago. Again, expectations. 

So these threads are extremely helpful in answering questions, offering tips and advice, and, as Gary states time and time again, managing expectations. I’m six months out from our scheduled NCL cruise and am filled with excitement and wonder. 

Sthrngary: off topic, but if you read this post, I do have question. Alabama or Auburn? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sthrngary said:

I have no issue with NCL in general, I will cruise them again, I feel for the financial position they are in and I have NO skin in the game except for wanting to have a smile on my face when my vacation is over.

You and I are on the same page.  Put a smile on my face and I'll be back.  Cause frustration and I'll look elsewhere for a place to spend my money.  Or, as I frequently tell the vendors with whom I deal on behalf of my company, make it easy for us do business with you and we'll do more business with you.  Make it difficult and we'll look elsewhere.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, SaltyPawz said:

I’m still new to cruising -one cruise to Alaska on NCL eight years ago. The entire trip was wonderful, and I can’t think of one complaint or disappointment. When we decided on another cruise, NCL was my first choice. Shockingly, my account was still in tact and the TA was able to help me plan this trip based on my experience many years ago. Again, expectations. 

So these threads are extremely helpful in answering questions, offering tips and advice, and, as Gary states time and time again, managing expectations. I’m six months out from our scheduled NCL cruise and am filled with excitement and wonder. 

Sthrngary: off topic, but if you read this post, I do have question. Alabama or Auburn? 

My son went to Auburn. My daughter went to Alabama. House divided.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Sthrngary said:

My request to all guest.  Please give the good with the bad so folks can set "Realistic Expectations". 

Thanks Gary.  I just filled out my post cruise survey for NCL yesterday.  I find that the best way to have my voice heard both good and bad.  I praised both the entertainers (3 by name), the bartenders (at least 5 by name) and last, but not least, my outstanding room steward.  As I mentioned, I stayed in rock bottom steerage.  Inside cabin.  He had our room cleaned before noon on all but one day.  When we didn't ask for new towels, he left then anyways folded up on the shelf by the sink.  The only thing I could think of to complain about was a bad Shorex process (excursion cancelled but no notification - fortunately I figured it out when working another issue with the Shorex desk).  I also mentioned that the chairs in the atrium are awful for people with old/bad backs.  Otherwise, it really was all good.  Would others who experience the exact same things I did find things to complain about?  🤣 (that was a rhetorical question) 😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, The Traveling Man said:

My last NCL cruise was on the Sky in the Caribbean this February. 

You must have been on it right after we were.  We were on the Jan 24 sailing.  My only complaints were that the musical entertainment was not good.  I found no less than 4 groups/entertainers on the Bliss that I liked better than any on the Sky.  Other than that, I've just been spoiled by the buffet on the Breakaway+ ships, and the Sky (and most other smaller ships) just can't compare.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jkbec101 said:

Ask me if we have plans later that would require a faster pace of service.

IMHO, it is best for the guest to just share that information with the server right up front.  We've done that on numerous occasions and they always have made sure to get us out quickly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

You must have been on it right after we were.  We were on the Jan 24 sailing.  My only complaints were that the musical entertainment was not good.  I found no less than 4 groups/entertainers on the Bliss that I liked better than any on the Sky.  Other than that, I've just been spoiled by the buffet on the Breakaway+ ships, and the Sky (and most other smaller ships) just can't compare.

Actually it was a couple of cruises after yours.  We sailed about the middle of February.  I agree with you that the entertainment, both on the main stage and in the lounges, left something to be desired. One of the lounge singers, in fact, would spend about ten minutes yammering in between each of his three minute songs.  Our principal disappointments, though, were service related. 

One morning in the MDR, a three-stripe officer, apparently the restaurant manager, was heard barking orders to his staff via the radio intercoms they use in the MDR.  Most of the servers, busboys, etc. had earphones, but several did not and had their radio volume turned up so everyone around them could hear the manager berating his staff.  A couple of days later, we had breakfast in the MDR prior to meeting for a shore excursion.  We allowed more than an hour.  At the 45 minute mark, they still had not delivered our meals.  At that point I begged any server that I saw to bring us something, anything, so we could eat and run.  After several minutes, I spotted a waitress who was carrying a plate of food back to the kitchen.  Apparently the person who had ordered it had given up and left.  I snagged it and we managed at least to wolf down a morsel or two before dashing off for our tour.

On embarkation day, we stopped by the Cruise Next office to register for Latitudes benefits such as the wine tasting, dinner with officers, etc.  We were given the date, time, and locations for the events.  When we showed up at the venue at the time listed for one of them, no one else was there.  We walked down to the Cruise Next office where we were told "Oh, that was two days ago, you missed it."  We showed them the notice that they had given us which listed the schedule.  They just shrugged their shoulders and said "Sorry, nothing we can do now" before turning to walk away.

Our cabin attendant typically did not get to our room until 3:00 or 4:00 PM each day.  We advised him one day that we would be leaving a bag of laundry the following day for him to turn in for us.  When we got back from our tour that next day around 4:00 PM, our dirty laundry was still sitting on our unmade bed.    Naturally, it was not finished and returned to us the following day as promised, but came back a day late.  That meant I had to wear a previously worn shirt one day instead of a clean and pressed one fresh from the laundry.

The final issue we had with service on the Sky was a problem which we also encountered last September on the Prima.  In the past it usually has taken us about 30 to 40 minutes to exit a ship on the last day of the cruise.  We carry our own luggage, and we try to time our exit to avoid the crowds of people whose bag tag identifiers are being called.  We don't need to stop in the port terminal to find our bags, so we generally have been able to waltz through the terminal, make a brief stop at Customs, and then we're out the door.  Prior to COVID, it never took us more than 45 minutes from the time we left our stateroom until the time we reached the curb.  Sometimes we have done it in under 15 minutes.  On the Sky in Miami in February it took just over 90 minutes.  Some of that time can be attributed to the terminal personnel and CBP officers, but NCL seemed to make no effort to plan for it, offer assistance, or even forewarn passengers of the expected delays.  Fortunately we were in no rush in Miami, but we noticed many other passengers who obviously were encountering difficulties with standing in line for an hour and a half.  Last September on the Prima in Southampton, the delays in disembarkation caused us to miss our bus, for which we had allowed two full hours for the four or five blocks from the pier to the bus terminal.  We ended up taking a taxi all the way to Heathrow.  NCL could at least have informed passengers of the anticipated delays.

None of these issues, in and of themselves, are all that terrible.  Many of them can be shrugged off, taken with a grain of salt, and forgiven.  Taken as a whole, however, they cumulatively left a sour taste in our mouths.  As @Sthrngary put it, the result was that we didn't leave the ship with broad smiles on our faces.  I happily would have paid a bit more for the assurance that the MDR staff would exhibit more professionalism, the Cruise Next staff would check their calendars more carefully, the cabin attendant would have been more attentive to our request, and the staff in general had been a bit more proactive in dealing with getting 2000 people off the ship and on their way.

Edited by The Traveling Man
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Traveling Man said:

One of the lounge singers, in fact, would spend about ten minutes yammering in between each of his three minute songs.

I know the guy you're talking about.  Talented singer/musician, but not my favorite.  He played a lot of Country and other stuff that wasn't my interest.  That's fine, but one night he polled the audience on what type of music they liked.  When he said "classic rock" the decibel level maxed.  So what did he do?  He played one Three Dog Night song (did a good job) and then went on playing what he wanted to play.

10 minutes ago, The Traveling Man said:

Our cabin attendant typically did not get to our room until 3:00 or 4:00 PM each day.  We advised him one day that we would be leaving a bag of laundry the following day for him to turn in for us.  When we got back from our tour that next day around 4:00 PM, our dirty laundry was still sitting on our unmade bed.

I can understand your disappointment with this.  We had much better cabin service and the two bags of laundry we prepared during the week were promptly completed.  I believe our Steward got one back to us the same day.  DD also got a nice collection of towel animals from her Steward. 😎

2 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

I can understand your disappointment with this.  We had much better cabin service and the two bags of laundry we prepared during the week were promptly completed.  I believe our Steward got one back to us the same day.  DD also got a nice collection of towel animals from her Steward. 😎

We haven't seen towel animals on a NCL ship since before COVID.  We did get some on the Celebrity Beyond in February, but none on NCL in a long time.

24 minutes ago, The Traveling Man said:

We haven't seen towel animals on a NCL ship since before COVID.  We did get some on the Celebrity Beyond in February, but none on NCL in a long time.

I'm pretty certain that DD asked for them (and tipped accordingly).😎

1 hour ago, The Traveling Man said:

I got towel animals everyday on my recent cruise last month on the NCL Epic. I didn't ask for them. I tip the cabin steward daily, but I heard others on the same sailing tipped their cabin stewards extra and didn't get towel animals. I guess I was lucky I got one who liked doing them.

Edited by genealogyfan

19 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

not sure I know what to make of the Op's title and lengthy rank.

Not sure if he or she likes or will travel again on NCL.

He, Gary, made it clear in the first paragraph of his initial post to this thread that his purpose in selecting the title was to pique the interest of others, particularly those who have read many of his thousands of his previous posts on other threads and who are aware of his fondness for and devotion to NCL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

not sure I know what to make of the Op's title and lengthy rank.

Not sure if he or she likes or will travel again on NCL.

@Oceansaway17 I will definitely cruise NCL again.  I am especially fond of the Haven.  My favorite ship is the NCL Joy which I cruised three times.   I recently cruise the Joy as a Solo in a Club Balcony Suite, The Breakaway in a Club Balcony Suite and on the Joy in the H2 Haven Deluxe Owners Suite with large balcony.  My first cruise 44 years ago was my honeymoon on the SS Norway which was then call Norwegian which is now called NCL.  

My comments are always to assist all cruises to set "Realistic Expectations".  When each one of us on CruiseCritic.com do that, folks seem to enjoy the cruise better.  When we write everything is over the top GREAT or Over the Top BAD it is both no accurate or realistic.  Hope that helps you understand my motive.  

• Like 3

Just echoing the point — I’m in a bunch of cruise groups, and every one from different lines has people saying they’re never going to sail that line again. The biggest one was Royal charging for each lobster tail after the first on lobster night. Of course NCL doesn’t have a lobster night. 🤷‍♂️. So good luck with that. 

They all have their pluses and minuses, and yes, they are all trying to claw their way back to profitability.  It’s a business — they need to make money or they’ll go away. I, for one, hope they’re around for quite a while!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, phillygwm said:

I will say that NCL has mis-stepped by reducing premium services.  For example, Premium Plus/FAS+ should be a high margin upgrade.  Why would NCL dissuade travelers from opting into it?  I can understand moving certain drinks from basic to Plus level (though that will certainly upset folks,) as it may incent more people to upgrade.  However, taking drinks off the Plus menu is counterproductive because people will stay at basic.  Go ahead, raise the price within reason; most will still opt in.  

Totally agree with this.  If people are paying extra for a product, why does NCL feel that they can decrease the quality of the service.  The more they cut, the less likely people will be to pay extra for the Premium plus package.  

• Like 5

I am planning on returning to NCL in November/December from NYC after a 5 year absence (I had May 2020 planned and paid for ). I am planning on a 5 day just to get away and not sure how picky I would be- (i.e cold weather, etc...) I guess I'll see. 

• Like 1

On 5/3/2023 at 8:31 PM, HowardK said:

I am planning on returning to NCL in November/December from NYC after a 5 year absence (I had May 2020 planned and paid for ). I am planning on a 5 day just to get away and not sure how picky I would be- (i.e cold weather, etc...) I guess I'll see. 

@HowardK Welcome back and you will be fine.  Rule of thumb.  I you are not in the Haven, if the weather is warm, attempt to book the Vibe if available.  If you are not familiar, read up about it. If the weather is colder, consider the Thermal Spa if available.  If available is because you did not disclose the ship you are on.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2023 at 1:03 PM, Sthrngary said:

..."Raise pricing PLEASE"

They have.

image.png.e65f6d09055d696d0db54094ba225d7e.png

Executive Compensation increased due to the liquidation of NCL's inventory of Veuve, Grey Goose, Bailey's and a variety of aged tequilas and whiskeys.

For comparison

"Royal Caribbean Group's CEO Jason Liberty made over $10 million in 2022...Liberty was paid a base salary of $1.2 million and a bonus of $2.3 million, along with about $7 million worth of long-term incentive equity awards. Combined with his shares in the company, his 2022 compensation is estimated to equal around $10.76 million.

• Thanks 1

Just my 2 cents for a moment… 

The major cruise lines have been gradually cutting back and up-charging for basically everything since even way before the pandemic

This trend to attract cruisers onboard with low fares and once onboard charge fees for everything otherwise your stuck with only the basics, has gone too far… 

I remember in the early 2000s you would take a Carnival cruise and they served lobsters, beef wellington, lamb chops and other dishes (as much as you wanted) in the MDR, that are now considered premium dishes that now you can only get in the “specialty restaurants” for which there is an up charge.
On top of that, in the specialty restaurants you are now limited to one entree per person, otherwise there is another up charge. 
And to put the cherry on top, when you open the menu in certain specialty restaurants, there are items on the menu that require an additional up charge, like the Tomahawk in Cagneys (don’t remember how much it was last we went). 
Furthermore, next to adding charges for everything, the food quality has also gone down quite noticeably over the years, even in the specialty restaurants. I remember, like 10-15 years ago when specialty restaurants just started to become a big thing, going to them was most of the time literally a culinary experience, either with amazing food quality, wild concepts or a combination. 

To round things off, now on the NCL Prima they are charging you $20 to play a round of dart 🤯 … I mean seriously, what’s next?? 

There is so much more I can bring up, don’t even get me started on the ridiculously overpriced tours they are offering these days. 

If this trend continues, you will very soon even pay for the shows and other entertainment… leaving you only with a cabin (don’t forget the gratuities that used to be included/voluntary) and some very few basic food options. 

I am not sure if this is what we want, but at some point I will reconsider my options as well. 

Regardless, next week we are on the Prima and we are very much looking forward to it. 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1