Wonder OTS Interior Layout Question

While researching a potential future cruise on Wonder, I've seen YouTube videos of different interiors that all appear to be 4V's but the layouts vary a bit and one doesn't even have a loveseat/couch at all.

The cabin isn't super important to me (or else I wouldn't be booking an interior) and I've sailed in quite a few before on various ships. I'm aware of certain layout differences and don't really care about that part but I would care a little if I didn't have any type of loveseat/couch at all.

Anyone have any way of figuring out how to determine an interior layout on Wonder besides searching on YouTube as well as another cruise site about deck plans I'm not sure I can directly name?

To give an example, I was looking at possibly booking 9431. There is a YouTube video of 7430 which is kind of the deck 7 across the way equivalent of it and that is the one with no extra seating. This makes me think it is possible that the interiors on those inside corners may all have that layout. Any thoughts?

image.png.bca8523067aff27de7c09ac7bcfee900.png

image.png.7ab202537d8e91ce00109359c212faaa.png

2 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

This makes me think it is possible that the interiors on those inside corners may all have that layout. Any thoughts?

Without finding a pic of 9431, I would assume the layout of 7430.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

Without finding a pic of 9431, I would assume the layout of 7430.

That was my logic, thanks for backing it up. We've pretty much ruled that one out. We're really not  picky but no reason to choose a cabin if we have a reasonable guess that it might be missing a loveseat.

There's a video of 10533, which my wife liked, and 9133 is available (opposite side, one deck down, otherwise lining up) so we'll likely go with that as of now. A video of 9141 (4 cabins away) had a 3rd layout but that would be OK too so I think we'll be fine anywhere on the main outside hallway.