Medallion Art

Our medallions arrived today. The sea turtle art I ordered for my medallion face was cutoff. You can’t even tell what it is. My husband ordered the moose and it’s completely recognizable and centered. 

Has this ever happed to anyone else?  Waiting for Princess to call me back. Doubt I can get a new one in time. Hopefully they’ll refund since this this not what I paid for 😢

image.thumb.jpeg.3b127dc0be01054aa6fb82c06bbcbe85.jpeg

If not, I wonder if they can correct it while onboard. Isn't it just a sticker? The last 2 medallion cruises we took they feel like stickers were placed over the original ones.

Special art for an access disc seems like a waste of funds. There are no extra on board benefits. Guess Princess will do anything to extract extra funds, no matter how small, from their customers. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, skynight said:

Special art for an access disc seems like a waste of funds. There are no extra on board benefits. Guess Princess will do anything to extract extra funds, no matter how small, from their customers. 

Maybe it's a waste to you, but if others are willing to pay to enjoy their medallion a little more, why not?!  The more revenue they generate, the better it is for all of us.  We went with the basic medallion but certainly don't begrudge others who decided to personalize theirs.

• Like 3