Princess Cays Private Bungalows

casandbliz

My husband and I are interested in reserving a private bungalow for our upcoming visit. How do I reserve it online? Do I click on both of our names for 1 bungalow for a total of $459.98? Or do I just click on one of our names for a total of $229.99? I'm a bit confused since in the description, it states to order per bungalow, not per person. And that 1 ticket is valid for up to 4 people.

Is that under 'excursions reservations'?  If so, and if you either have OBC (On Board Credit posted)

then book under the one person only that has the OBC.  I'm sure others will explain this a whole lot better than me.

Click one name only or else you will be overcharged.  The bungalow will be reserved in that name, but is open to the limit of the number of people they allow at the bungalow.  It has been a long time since I booked a bungalow on Princess Cays, but we had a Sanctuary Bungalow, which is all the way down past the rainbow colored regular bungalows.  It has a pergola covering the lounge chairs.  I recall that we could host up to 6 people in that bungalow.  Your hosting number might be higher than 4, but that may also have changed since we last booked.  We had two loungers and 4 chairs in the bungalow around a table.  It was very nice.  I'm sure the regular bungalow will treat you well.

• Haha 1

Reserve the bungalow in your name only.  You can have up to three more people with you for the total cost of $229.99.   I have done it twice.  It’s nice to have that little air conditioned space.  

Enjoy!  

Edited by antmaril
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, antmaril said:

Reserve the bungalow in your name only.  You can have up to three more people with you for the total cost of $229.99.   I have done it twice.  It’s nice to have that little air conditioned space.  

Enjoy!  

Agree with everything @antmaril has said above,  I would also add the bungalows typically sell out.  If you want one book asap,

• Like 1