Is there a shuttle service from Bermuda dockyard to the Aquarium

rsail203

I believe I heard that as well as shuttle to Horseshoe Bay Beach, there is also one to the Aquarium. Is this so? If yes, is it similar to the Beach shuttle and leaves when it fills up? About what is the price each way?

I have only been there once but at that time there was a water shuttle that took you from the boatyard dock to the downtown area and the island has a fantastic bus system that runs all over the island. We rode the water shuttle to town and the bus to the beach and then back to the boatyard 

12 hours ago, rsail203 said:

I believe I heard that as well as shuttle to Horseshoe Bay Beach, there is also one to the Aquarium. Is this so? If yes, is it similar to the Beach shuttle and leaves when it fills up? About what is the price each way?

The only shuttle from the Dockyard is to Horseshoe Bay beach. You can get to the Bermuda, Aquarium, Museum and Zoo (BAMZ) by taking the Blue Route ferry to Hamilton. The ferry costs $5 or $4.50 for a token .Then you have a choice, a taxi about $20 or the public bus from the bus terminal. The bus costs $5 exact change or $4.50 token but you can buy a transportation pass that is good on both the ferry and bus. A one day pass costs $19. 

• Like 1