Post cruise survey - Will they still call if I missed that question?

cgolf1

I just finished up the post cruise survey on my iPad mini last night and just after I finished what I thought was the last question where I wrote a fair bit of comments, I saw the can we contact you question just as I hit finish. 

Since I missed that question, will they still potentially contact me? I gave some specific comments, but also included potential solutions with those comments and would have no issues talking with someone from HAL.

They usually won’t contact you unless you have a really serious issue.  You can write them directly through their guest services email.  I have been contacted only twice, one for an airport tour drop off where I barely made my flight and once when I threw a rant about the condition of the ship on an expensive journey. Both times I received compensation as the complaints were serious.  HAL and I parted ways a few years after that one journey until I tried enough other lines and found HAL was, for all of its warts,  likely my best option .

currently I am waiting on another compensation for a mini disaster on my most recent cruise. I used guest relations contact 

Edited by Mary229

26 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

They usually won’t contact you unless you have a really serious issue.  You can write them directly through their guest services email.  I have been contacted only twice, one for an airport tour drop off where I barely made my flight and once when I threw a rant about the condition of the ship on an expensive journey. Both times I received compensation as the complaints were serious.  HAL and I parted ways a few years after that one journey until I tried enough other lines and found HAL was, for all of its warts,  likely my best option .

currently I am waiting on another compensation for a mini disaster on my most recent cruise. I used guest relations contact 

Most of my important to me comments were the handling of food allergies and the dining room issue with the seating with a reservation and the general chaos.

To me and many the food allergy could be a major issue, to those without it well its not even a thought.

3 hours ago, cgolf1 said:

Most of my important to me comments were the handling of food allergies and the dining room issue with the seating with a reservation and the general chaos.

To me and many the food allergy could be a major issue, to those without it well its not even a thought.

Well I would consider the food allergy issue important.  I may have missed some posts - did you fill out the special request menus?  

35 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

Well I would consider the food allergy issue important.  I may have missed some posts - did you fill out the special request menus?  

Yes the main dining room is perfect, the lido buffet needs to label the food and include the allergens too. Celebrity does this and its amazing. The labels on the food would help everyone tell what is available too. This would save those up us with food allergies from taking a chef away from doing their other work to walk us through the buffet. So its a win win.

• Like 1