Upgrading to Aurea without changing cabins

Hi, does anyone know if you can upgrade to Aurea without changing cabins?  We have 3 cabins together and dont want to move, but would like the Aurea experience.  thx

I honestly don't think that this is possible. And why would you want to go to Anytime dining when the other cabins couldn't join you? Just for the thermal spa or solarium access (which they can't join you). You can buy a weekly/cruise-length thermal spa access.... the other benefits have been stripped down to almost worthless (IMO)... a $3 bottle of prosecco and some macaroons.  Woo hoo.

Morgsmom - Did you get Priority boarding?  Also do you have to eat in the Aurea dining area MDR?  Curious cause I have my first   cruise coming up on Seaside (as a solo) I booked because of the thermal suite plus I got a wraparound balcony premium suite with the single price +30% off so I’m really excited about it. 

23 hours ago, Morgsmom said:

I honestly don't think that this is possible. And why would you want to go to Anytime dining when the other cabins couldn't join you? Just for the thermal spa or solarium access (which they can't join you). You can buy a weekly/cruise-length thermal spa access.... the other benefits have been stripped down to almost worthless (IMO)... a $3 bottle of prosecco and some macaroons.  Woo hoo.

Sorry, i wasnt clear.  I would upgrade all three cabins. They are all for my family.

21 hours ago, ddlb said:

Morgsmom - Did you get Priority boarding?  Also do you have to eat in the Aurea dining area MDR?  Curious cause I have my first   cruise coming up on Seaside (as a solo) I booked because of the thermal suite plus I got a wraparound balcony premium suite with the single price +30% off so I’m really excited about it. 

Yes, I do get priority boarding either b/c of status or booking YC, however I don't assign a very high dollar value to that.  Aurea would only be allowed to eat in the MDR with permission of the Maitre D', so, yes Aurea has to eat in the Aurea dining room.  As far as the thermal suite, if that is of importance it is cheaper to do this 'a la carte' and purchase that as an add-on vs adding $500 pp (give or take) to go to Aurea experience.  I would have said differently before when the package came with drinks and an 80 minute massage though 😉

42 minutes ago, 20165 said:

Sorry, i wasnt clear.  I would upgrade all three cabins. They are all for my family.

I still don't think it is possible without moving cabins, but you could try.  

On 5/9/2023 at 8:52 PM, 20165 said:

Hi, does anyone know if you can upgrade to Aurea without changing cabins?  We have 3 cabins together and dont want to move, but would like the Aurea experience.  thx

When you booked the cabins did you have a choice of Fantastica or Aurea experience? If so, it may be possible without moving, although will depend on availability. If your cabin is in the bella or Fantastica only sections, then it's unlikely. 

Try doing a mock booking for a cabin near yours and see if there's Aurea available. 

But contacting MSC or your TA is advisable.