Help please with posting on my phone

Good morning, if there is someone out there can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. I have an Android and have never had any issues with posting on my phone (until recently)........first for some reason, when I use the quote feature it doesn't allow me to actually post😧...the reply (the quote) comes up but when I try to put a response, it will not let me. I don't understand what If/what I did to cause this and what to do to fix it.

And my 2nd problem is when I post on the phone, for some reason the box that I am posting in seems to increase in size from top to bottom (the box gets bigger)

but stays blank (even if my reply is a one line answer......the reply box elongates😮

What is it that about? This does not happen on my laptop and I don't own a tablet.......it is just my phone. Is there someone out there that can help me?

14 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Good morning, if there is someone out there can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. I have an Android and have never had any issues with posting on my phone (until recently)........first for some reason, when I use the quote feature it doesn't allow me to actually post😧...the reply (the quote) comes up but when I try to put a response, it will not let me. I don't understand what If/what I did to cause this and what to do to fix it.

And my 2nd problem is when I post on the phone, for some reason the box that I am posting in seems to increase in size from top to bottom (the box gets bigger)

but stays blank (even if my reply is a one line answer......the reply box elongates😮

What is it that about? This does not happen on my laptop and I don't own a tablet.......it is just my phone. Is there someone out there that can help me?

I'm posting this reply using a Samsung A52 5G and the latest version of the Chrome browser.

Do you know the browser app you are using on your phone? Is it up-to-date?

12 minutes ago, broberts said:

I'm posting this reply using a Samsung A52 5G and the latest version of the Chrome browser.

Do you know the browser app you are using on your phone? Is it up-to-date?

Good morning, would I sound really ignorant if I told you I don't know for sure😧.........I think it is Chrome and as for being up to date? I received a message on my phone yesterday (I think) that said "Update is available" but I got distracted and didn't do it. 

This reply is from my phone. The other was on my laptop. See how much space is on here? Why? 

3 minutes ago, Lois R said:

This reply is from my phone. The other was on my laptop. See how much space is on here? Why? 

You are using Chrome if the button you tap to run the browser looks like

Screenshot_20230510_095858_OneUIHome.jpg.ad21b774cbf4444af7270502eaac7728.jpg

What model phone are you using?

It is a Samsung A32 5G......and the logo is the IE logo.........but I have never had this issue with my phone prior to a couple of months ago.....I just never let it bother me until now LOL

2 hours ago, Lois R said:

I just clicked on the Chrome logo so that is now the browser. I am typing this on my phone now.

Looks like Chrome is fine for CC. The Samsung browser, (which I have never liked 😉), may need updating.