Missed online check in for Edocs NCL/NYC

NoobCroozer

Hi....leaving for Bermuda from Manhattan 5/14, my wife started the edocs a few weeks ago and we forgot to complete. Tried to do it this morning, said cant do 72 hours before cruise. What should we bring to the pier Sunday to board, and what can we expect? So pissed off.

I know ID, Passport's etc, wondering if theres anything else. Also, now that I dont have a boarding time, ***** time do I arrive? The only positive thing is the ship is repositioning/arriving in port tomorrow so Im HOPING it wont be to chaotic. 

Our first cruise we do not know to do online checkin prior to the cruise. We had our confirmation number, and our passports. The process took an extra five minutes. Have your credit card ready that you are using to set up your account, also

Have a great time

Edited by Winky7650

3 minutes ago, Winky7650 said:

Our first cruise we do not know to do online checkin prior to the cruise. We had our confirmation number, and our passports. The process took an extra five minutes. Have your credit card ready that you are using to set up your account, also

Have a great time

Thanks Wink

no biggie.  print out your cruise confirmation just in case, but it won't be a problem at all.  Just check in at the port.  As for showing up, you can show up whenever.  They don't hold you to the check in time anyway 

This is not a show up whenever. This is a unique situation since another NCL ship is leaving from the same port. The NCL joy will not be embarking untill 11 PM and they sent an email to not arrive before 4pm. So personally anytime after 530pm sounds fine to avoid the madhouse if not later.

1 hour ago, dbrown84 said:

no biggie.  print out your cruise confirmation just in case, but it won't be a problem at all.  Just check in at the port.  As for showing up, you can show up whenever.  They don't hold you to the check in time anyway 

Thank you!

26 minutes ago, Rycheff said:

This is not a show up whenever. This is a unique situation since another NCL ship is leaving from the same port. The NCL joy will not be embarking untill 11 PM and they sent an email to not arrive before 4pm. So personally anytime after 530pm sounds fine to avoid the madhouse if not later.

Gotcha, much appreciated. I usually do the eDocs as soon as its available to online check in, but life happens sometimes......

On 5/11/2023 at 9:18 AM, NoobCroozer said:

Hi....leaving for Bermuda from Manhattan 5/14, my wife started the edocs a few weeks ago and we forgot to complete. Tried to do it this morning, said cant do 72 hours before cruise. What should we bring to the pier Sunday to board, and what can we expect? So pissed off.

Hi - when you arrive back in Manhattan, can you please let me know what time they started disembarkation? My itinerary says it starts at 7am, but I am not sure if that's accurate. Thank you! 

On 5/14/2023 at 1:41 PM, TampaGambler said:

This would be a prime opportunity to post the meme from raiders of the lost ark where he throws the guy off the plane and says, “he didn’t have a ticket”…..

I couldn’t find a good gif

3751932.jpg

• Thanks 1