Advance Booking of Spa Services?

Hi.  I'm wondering whether there is any way to make an advance (prior to boarding) appointment for spa services (such as a facial or manicure) on the Voyager.  I apologize if this has been asked before or if the answer is obvious on the website, but I have been unable to find the answer anywhere.

Thanks in advance for your help.

12 minutes ago, Sweetpea711423 said:

Hi.  I'm wondering whether there is any way to make an advance (prior to boarding) appointment for spa services (such as a facial or manicure) on the Voyager.  I apologize if this has been asked before or if the answer is obvious on the website, but I have been unable to find the answer anywhere.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sorry, I just found the answer to my question under "Life Onboard", on the website.  Thanks, but hope I didn't bother anyone.

3 hours ago, pappy1022 said:

Anyone have a recent price list? Do they automatically include a tip?

If you call the number, they'll email you a price list. BUT they will possibly change the prices by the time you get to your appointment. If you've booked pre-cruise at the old price, you might get them to honor that price.  And yes, they add a 20% (I think) tip, which is not included in the price on the menu.

Based on taxare’s web site suggestion, I emailed Serene SPA and received a price list via email the next day. Here is their contract language: “Prices are subject to change without prior notice
Treatment can be changed or discontinued without prior notice A 20% service fee will be added to all treatments. Pricing as of November, 2022”. I wouldn’t be surprised if the prices go even higher in 2023 given that everything costs more these days,

I will say this again...make sure you and the tech are agreed on what service and price you want BEFORE sitting down. We had two cases of thinking it was one service and being charged more for a different one. 

• Like 1

I checked with the SPA provider and the 20% service fee is automatically applied and it’s not an option to override.They agreed that their prices on the ship were high but essentially said it is what it is. 

We were told that the 20% charge is what the spa crew member gets as pay. The rest of the charge goes to the company running the spa. We often add to the gratuity. The spa staff must be on for 9 months. They deserve that gratuity.