May 27th Holland Am Alaska.Transport to ship

mmboysmom

What time did you tell them your flight arrives? They will provide the transport based on demand...so if you told them you arrive at 9am,they will be prepared to transport you at 9am. You should have provided this info when you booked the transfer, even if you fly in the previous day. In that case, most will fake an arrival time close to the time they can be at the airport and ready for transport.

I guess contacting HAL would be a good idea, or if you used a travel agent, contact them. Other options include just going to the airport terminal and hanging out by baggage claim looking for a HAL rep...or a rep from any other Carnival Corp cruise line.

The benefit of saying you were arriving on a flight that morning is that they would be visible, looking for you.

2 hours ago, mmboysmom said:

no we got one on our own

It is my experience that HAL transports to their sponsored hotels only.  If you are staying in one of them there should be no problem.  I would be safe and call.

IIRC the HAL sponsored hotels are Pan Pacific and Fairmont that are across the street from each other.

1 hour ago, Crew News said:

It is my experience that HAL transports to their sponsored hotels only.  If you are staying in one of them there should be no problem.  I would be safe and call.

IIRC the HAL sponsored hotels are Pan Pacific and Fairmont that are across the street from each other.

The OP is talking about transferring from the airport to the ship. At least that is my understanding.

• Like 1