Soda and internet package.

49 minutes ago, thepla said:

Hi. Just booked a cruise over Thanksgiving.  I don't see the typical soda and zoom as an option.

Has that option ben removed?

Thanks

I've only seen it on black friday offered. I dont see it offered on a regular basis. 

3 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I've only seen it on black friday offered. I dont see it offered on a regular basis. 

It's been on every cruise I've been on. My guess after reading another thread starlink contract prevents it 

It was nice to get both for a descent discount.

Last cruise black Friday did discount package.  I cancelled and rebought.

I Google royal zoom soda and went to page that said sold out.

Has any newer purchases on adventure of the seas which might have starlink see combo package 

1 minute ago, thepla said:

My guess after reading another thread starlink contract prevents it 

Your first sentence is very unlikely, and the second sentence has the more likely reason.

2 minutes ago, thepla said:

It's been on every cruise I've been on. My guess after reading another thread starlink contract prevents it 

Last cruise black Friday did discount package.  I cancelled and rebought.

I Google royal zoom soda and went to page that said sold out.

Has any newer purchases on adventure of the seas which might have starlink see combo package 

I am on my eighth RCI cruise this year right now. I have not seen any combination WiFi/drink package offered on any of these cruises. 

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

Your first sentence is very unlikely, and the second sentence has the more likely reason.

Your probably correct.  Another thread said they had speed option, now only one. 

I think that has something to do with agreement between starlink and royal but you're probably correct and royal just decided to phase out both with new star link 

2 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I am on my eighth RCI cruise this year right now. I have not seen any combination WiFi/drink package offered on any of these cruises. 

I just took a cruise march 3 in brilliance and I bought it when booked and rebooked with when out on sale.

Maybe ship dependent 

5 minutes ago, thepla said:

Another thread said they had speed option, now only one. 

In the planner, the Surf option was removed last Nov. On the ships, that removal may be fleet wide by now as well. Stream seems like the only option left both in the planner and the ship.

2 minutes ago, thepla said:

I just took a cruise march 3 in brilliance and I bought it when booked and rebooked with when out on sale.

Maybe ship dependent 

Based on your comment at a minimum it has to be ship dependent. I would say maybe it is based on the age of the ship, but three of my recent cruises were on Wonder, Odyssey and Grandeur, which covers RCIs newest ships and their oldest ship. 

3 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Based on your comment at a minimum it has to be ship dependent. I would say maybe it is based on the age of the ship, but three of my recent cruises were on Wonder, Odyssey and Grandeur, which covers RCIs newest ships and their oldest ship. 

I agree. I'm in adventure in this one.  Maybe it's in starlink.

Not a big deal. I just looked at order, I paid 117 for both vroom thing and soda for 5 days which is less than just internet now, in cost no big deal.

Since cruise is November no chance of black Friday sale 🙂