Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - May-21-26-2023

sid_9169

Just now, HBCcruiser said:

Do you need reservations for breakfast or just can you show up?

I tried making a reservation on the app, but it wasn't working. I showed up about ten minutes after they opened and was seated immediately. I'm sure once it starts to fill up that you may have to wait, or possibly turned away... 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I tried making a brunch reservation here, but it didn't work. Now, when I look on the app it shows when I checked in here a few minutes ago, as well as my other dinner reservation.

Screenshot_20230522-082509.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Oh, the conversations you'll hear sitting alone in a quiet restaurant... There are two newlywed couples nearby going on and on about how happy they are. Then, an older couple (older than me) shows up next. They're angry because they didn't get one of the prime tables overlooking the wake... 

Then, there's the other older single lady over there who brought a purse full of condiments......

• Haha 31

The very first time I sailed the Scarlet Lady back in October 2021, they had these magnificent salt and pepper shakers here at The Wake... Now, there are none on the table, and I guess that you have to request them. I assume the ones they offer now aren't as fancy.

• Haha 9

They call this eggs in a hole... Usually, I think it's a piece of toast, but here the toast is a polenta cake.

I wanted to get something different, and I think this fits the bill.

PXL_20230522_124825497.thumb.jpg.729a6ebc4bbc99a3ce195a851ce1b7d0.jpg

PXL_20230522_124830497.jpg

• Like 21

The eggs in a hole were interesting, but there for sure weren't any eggs that I could find. Also no bell pepper, as the description on the menu. Anyhoo, you know I like to order crazy stuff, and that was off the wall...

Screenshot_20230522-085527.png

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

You might be too tall, maybe?! Love my “red thing”. 

It's starting to grow on me... Honestly, I'm trying not to imagine what people have probably done on this thing... I'm still wearing the clothes I had on yesterday, so they'll be going in the dirty pile soon...

• Haha 15

10 hours ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

The first four drinks that you had were expensive, but priced right.  The cheapest was the silver at 14+, the reposado was 16+ and the anejo and the shot were both 18+.  But 24 for a reposado should have came with a lubricant back. 😄

No spit, No lube, with a sand paper finish. Insane pricing!

• Like 1