Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - May-21-26-2023

sid_9169

I'm not supposed to meet my driver until 11:00 Cozumel time tomorrow, which is 12:00 on board, so I'll basically have a half day on board beforehand... Enough time to catch some sun and maybe a hot tub at Richards Rooftop... I'm going to have a light breakfast though, as I've got massive food and beverage plans on shore...

• Like 14

You wanna know what my biggest pet peeves is? ... People who hold their phone vertically while taking pictures... I mean, you're missing out on the greatest feature of these very technical devices... Okay, I said it...

• Like 10

6 hours ago, southernredhead said:

I'm a long time lurker of CC boards, never commented or even felt the need to make an account until about 4 minutes ago, but just wanted to say I always enjoy reading your live reports and am enjoying slacking off at work while I read this one. Have a margarita (or three) for me. 

Same!

• Like 4

Back over at Extra Virgin Bar now. Mario is mixing me one... Interesting how everyone has their different take on a margarita... His is more straight forward, while Ryan's is more complex...

PXL_20230523_003508719.jpg

• Like 14

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

And, the kicker to the entire episode was that the guy was this big muscular dude with a beard and tattoos, and the item he was willing to go to the mat for was the acai bowl... Basically grains and fruit...

Please tell me he also pronounced it "ah-cai" instead of the correct "ah-sai-eee"

• Like 2
  • Haha 6