5-18-23 WEIGH-IN

Izena

Wow how time flys MAY IS ALREADY half gone.  
I’ve been checking posts and a lot of good losses last week.

Stressors are the same. My son will come home this weekend. He’s been in Temple, Tx with his dad.  Bless his heart.  His dad (my ex) had a stroke.   

My neck pain that radiates down my left arm  is the same.  Barely walking 2000 steps a day.  Just trying to not overeat.

35 minutes ago, Izena said:

Wow how time flys MAY IS ALREADY half gone.  
I’ve been checking posts and a lot of good losses last week.

Stressors are the same. My son will come home this weekend. He’s been in Temple, Tx with his dad.  Bless his heart.  His dad (my ex) had a stroke.   

My neck pain that radiates down my left arm  is the same.  Barely walking 2000 steps a day.  Just trying to not overeat.

Sorry about your neck pain Izena.  Sounds like you have a nice son to check in on his dad.  Hope you can find some relief soon.

This week I weighed in 1.8 lbs higher - ugh!  I attended a baby shower last Saturday that was at an Italian restaurant and food was served family style.  There were no good options for me, so I just ate as little as possible so that I wasn't sitting there rudely not eating at all.  Then there was Mother's Day brunch which had me cheating a bit. I've been good all week but still paying for the weekend.  It's so irritating how quickly the weight goes on and how slow it comes off.  I need to up my water intake, so if you don't hear from me I'm probably in the bathroom, lol!

Hi Guys!

I forgot to post yesterday.  Did weigh, down 1.5 pounds.  Tomorrow is a joint birthday party for both Grandkids.  Maybe I can stay busy and not munch so much😁.

Inez, sorry still having pain.  I do hope you have had that checked out well.  Each time I hear left arm pain my mind immediately goes to heart problems.(just the old ER nurse in me).  I had some leg nerve pain after a fall while catching my Mom's fall.  She was fine but I wound up having lumbar laminectomy afterwards.  I will never forget that pain before surgery.  My prayers that it will get better.

Hope everyone has a good week.....whether you loose or gain!

• Like 2