TxTeach79's Pride LIVE 5/28: Post Drydock European Adventure!

TxTeach79

1 minute ago, ninjacat123 said:

@Eli_6 did either of you use Fly2Fun?

nope. Not us, anyway. 

when I click “change seats” on the AA app, the original seats we booked for the BA flight show up. So maybe there’s hope yet? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Welp. Even though they sold the tickets together and it’s all a partnership, AA gate agent say this is all BA’s fault and BA doesn’t open til 4, when we’ll be boarding to JFK. So as of now, B has no seat to LHR and they advised us to figure it out at JFK. About to get on the phone with BA customer service….

• Like 5

Just now, kelkel2 said:

What a nightmare with BA. I really hope they get it figured out and make it right for you. Also booze helps! 

she’s still on hold and I’ve tweeted at them as well. Exhausting every avenue!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

It’s not good, guys. BA is zero help. Can’t do anything. B will have to exit the terminal, go back through security, and attempt to check in at a BA desk at JFK. 90 minute layover. 

I will be saying a few prayers for my fellow Texans.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

It’s not good, guys. BA is zero help. Can’t do anything. B will have to exit the terminal, go back through security, and attempt to check in at a BA desk at JFK. 90 minute layover. 

You have got to be kidding me??? How I that even a thing?? And why can they not help? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kelkel2 said:

You have got to be kidding me??? How I that even a thing?? And why can they not help? 

Yep. It’s not great. B’s mood has fallen off the table. Doesn’t even want to stay in the lounge. (It IS unreasonably warm up here). This sucks. Air travel sucks. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, carohs said:

Oh my!! Can the gate agents at BA not help either? 90 minutes seems a little close but at least you have pre check! Best of luck 🤞

Agree. Fella on the phone at BA “wasn’t sure” if gate agents could do anything and we were told that BA doesn’t have a ticket counter staffed here until 4pm (we board at 4:15 for JFK and are already through security)

• Like 1

There’s a flight that leaves DFW for LHR in an hour. I don’t believe the AA agent that BA isn’t staffed til 4. I’m holding seats in the lounge and B is headed to try and find a BA employee somewhere. Anywhere. 

• Like 6

Welp, this is listed as a BA flight, it’s a few gates over, but when B got there it’s actually an AA codeshare flight, and once again she was informed there’s nothing AA can do. Even though the flights were all sold together and all show in the AA app. Still no BA employees in sight. She’s now trying to exit security and find a BA ticket counter 

IMG_9915.thumb.png.753071fe0a11b2f2e57779d164332ed6.png

• Like 1