Embarkation Day Main Dinning Room

debnjoe1438

41 minutes ago, michelle028 said:

Thank you SO much for taking the time to post food pics! I find it difficult to find menus/food pics for MSC. Its my 1st time sailing with them, great tip about the Risotto I will definitely try it 🙂

"Ended up ordering 2 risottos each night!" -  Did you pay extra for this?

Also did you like any particular desserts?

You can order as many entrees, appetizers, deserts as you wish - no charge.

We did order extra plates as our table found some gems like the risottos.

As for desserts, they rotate them and change so my son loved their strawberry ice cream (made fresh on the ship) but only had it twice during our cruise.

I don't eat sweets so mine are after dinner drinks like Italian grappas or Greek Tsipouro digestives..

• 3 months later...
24 minutes ago, tewkewl74 said:

is Specialty dining like Hola Tacos (depending on the ship) open during embarkation? can you use your specialty dining there?

On the Meraviglia in April, Hola! was open for lunch on Embarkation day. Some of the other specialty restaurants were closed for service, but served as reservation desks for specialty dining.

29 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

On the Meraviglia in April, Hola! was open for lunch on Embarkation day. Some of the other specialty restaurants were closed for service, but served as reservation desks for specialty dining.

Thank you so much! Can you use your specialty dining credit on embarkation at hola 

19 minutes ago, tewkewl said:

Thank you so much! Can you use your specialty dining credit on embarkation at hola 

I would assume so, but unless you have unlimited specialty dining, I wouldn't waste a dining credit on Hola! Their a la carte menu is extremely cheap and you can get all-you-can-eat for $18. I could typically eat there for about $7.