Mardi Gras Pizza Panini Question

TerReuv

I know that the sandwiches are pre-made, but can you get one without someting?  For example, can I get the grilled Ham & Cheese without the mustard or with mayo instead of mustard?  I would image that the condiments aren't already on the sandwichs or they would get soggy.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, TerReuv said:

I know that the sandwiches are pre-made, but can you get one without someting?  For example, can I get the grilled Ham & Cheese without the mustard or with mayo instead of mustard?  I would image that the condiments aren't already on the sandwichs or they would get soggy.

Thanks!

99% sure I heard people doing some customization on both Mardi Gras and Celebration at the delis... Sidenote - the sandwiches were all great!!

• Like 1

Thanks.  I figured they would, but better to ask to be sure.  This will be our first time on the Mardi Gras.  Looking forward to all the dining options and checking out this huge ship. 

Hijacking my own thread...I'm still figuring out how it works with ATD, ChiBang & Cucina for dinner.  It sounds like if I want to eat at one of the alternates, I just need to check in on the app like I would for the dining room.  Then just go when called.  We just have to wait until the MDR is opened before we can check in.  Is that right?  

36 minutes ago, TerReuv said:

Thanks.  I figured they would, but better to ask to be sure.  This will be our first time on the Mardi Gras.  Looking forward to all the dining options and checking out this huge ship. 

Hijacking my own thread...I'm still figuring out how it works with ATD, ChiBang & Cucina for dinner.  It sounds like if I want to eat at one of the alternates, I just need to check in on the app like I would for the dining room.  Then just go when called.  We just have to wait until the MDR is opened before we can check in.  Is that right?  

Correct as to Anytime Dining.  It will ask which restaurant or whether you prefer first available.  Then it shows estimated wait time for your choice.  These can be way off.  On New Years Day, ours said 30 to 45 minutes but it was 90 minutes before we got a table and that was after talking to the host. But generally, if the wait time is less than 30 minutes, it is fairly accurate. 

• Like 1

As a side note, if you enjoy a snack before bed, a good tip is to go to the deli and get a cold sandwich and then put it in the frig in your cabin.  After 10:00, the only options are pizza or sometimes a mini buffet opens up at Guy's but the lines at both were long on our last MG cruise.  Had the turkey on a pretzel roll and it was good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/21/2023 at 4:15 PM, CruizinSusan70 said:

As a side note, if you enjoy a snack before bed, a good tip is to go to the deli and get a cold sandwich and then put it in the frig in your cabin.  After 10:00, the only options are pizza or sometimes a mini buffet opens up at Guy's but the lines at both were long on our last MG cruise.  Had the turkey on a pretzel roll and it was good.

Great idea!  Thanks!

On 5/21/2023 at 9:23 AM, TerReuv said:

We found the wait to be very short if we checked in right when it opened. Keep an eye on the app because it often opened for check in about 10-15 minutes before those restaurants actually opened.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2023 at 4:00 PM, Knights on the Beach said:

We found the wait to be very short if we checked in right when it opened. Keep an eye on the app because it often opened for check in about 10-15 minutes before those restaurants actually opened.

Thank you!