MVJ Login Issue

Clay Clayton

After I got the first message, I tried again and then got a message that I didn’t have a booking.  I did the online chat and had to re-enter my booking number.  Everything was back to normal after that. 

Got my final documents in email yesterday. Went into MYJ, no problem. ONLY 20 DAYS and counting! 

I did go through some of the links on my MJV. See they have category of Resident Musicians. I don't think I saw that before. Also on Chef table they had link saying Menu coming. for Manfredi's you can see a sample menu.

Also down in the  weeds of ship information, I see that all Viking Ocean ships  are registered in Bermuda , and River boats are registered in Switzerland. 

Thats all for now .... my countdown has begun....

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Azulann said:

Got my final documents in email yesterday. Went into MYJ, no problem. ONLY 20 DAYS and counting! 

I did go through some of the links on my MJV. See they have category of Resident Musicians. I don't think I saw that before. Also on Chef table they had link saying Menu coming. for Manfredi's you can see a sample menu.

Also down in the  weeds of ship information, I see that all Viking Ocean ships  are registered in Bermuda , and River boats are registered in Switzerland. 

Thats all for now .... my countdown has begun....

Shucks, I got all excited thinking maybe they were listing what musicians were onboard. I do wish they would do that along with identifying the lecturers ahead of time. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Clay Clayton said:

Shucks, I got all excited thinking maybe they were listing what musicians were onboard. I do wish they would do that along with identifying the lecturers ahead of time. 

I saw on Russell and Gail Lee's website they will be on the Saturn from May 9 through July 5.  They were on previous cruise we took and they are wonderful!

39 minutes ago, NotLostWanderers said:

I saw on Russell and Gail Lee's website they will be on the Saturn from May 9 through July 5.  They were on previous cruise we took and they are wonderful!

Agreed. Did they say they won’t be onboard after that?  Can you share a link to their website?

21 minutes ago, Clay Clayton said:

Agreed. Did they say they won’t be onboard after that?  Can you share a link to their website?

Clay - here you go.

We were fortunate to have them on their first Viking cruise - and Russell is easily the best lecturer we've seen!  We'll finally cross paths again in a couple weeks, boarding in NYC.  Can't wait!

June 21 Rey to Bergen is their last cruise for a bit.  They are having their 2 sons with them on this voyage.  Perhaps they will the 4 of them do some Europe touring then.  Will find out.

https://www.worldtrippers.com/

1 hour ago, CCWineLover said:

Clay - here you go.

We were fortunate to have them on their first Viking cruise - and Russell is easily the best lecturer we've seen!  We'll finally cross paths again in a couple weeks, boarding in NYC.  Can't wait!

June 21 Rey to Bergen is their last cruise for a bit.  They are having their 2 sons with them on this voyage.  Perhaps they will the 4 of them do some Europe touring then.  Will find out.

https://www.worldtrippers.com/

Well shucks, I enjoyed getting to know them.  Still trying to figure out what I could lecture about🤔

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Clay Clayton said:

Well shucks, I enjoyed getting to know them.  Still trying to figure out what I could lecture about🤔

Mike could teach people how to make those gorgeous red carry-ons.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1