Help to locate a local driver

CRUSINGFAMILY

Hi everyone

I was in Alaska last year in May and we were taken from the pier to Mendenhall Glacier by a lovely middle aged (looked really young) woman, in a grey van.  She was absolutely lovely.  She gave my sister in law her business card and I thought I took a picture of it but unfortunately did not and my sister in law cannot locate her business card.  We thought maybe her name was Maria but the only Maria I have been able to locate is from Alaska Taxi and Tours and that Maria is not her and that Maria cannot help me for what I am looking at doing.  Can anyone help me if you were taken to Mendenhall is a grey van (larger van) or know someone who would be willing to take 4 people three different locations in Juneau area.  All three are on the same highway (Mendenhall, Glacier Garden DIPAC Hatchery.  Thanks

@CRUSINGFAMILY, this might be a long shot -- how was payment made to the driver?  If a credit card was used perhaps you can look at the credit card statement for that charge and work back from that.  My cc company keeps statements on file for a few years which works out well should I have to refer back to one of them.

Thanks to both of you for these suggestions.  Unfortunately Italy52 we paid cash.  I have sent an email to the address you provided Glaciers, hopefully they can help.

If there is anyone who knows of a good driver to help us out even though I would like to reconnect with the driver we had before I know it's a longshot so would be happy with another good driver.  Thank you.

On 5/24/2023 at 9:04 AM, CRUSINGFAMILY said:

Hi everyone

I was in Alaska last year in May and we were taken from the pier to Mendenhall Glacier by a lovely middle aged (looked really young) woman, in a grey van.  She was absolutely lovely.  She gave my sister in law her business card and I thought I took a picture of it but unfortunately did not and my sister in law cannot locate her business card.  We thought maybe her name was Maria but the only Maria I have been able to locate is from Alaska Taxi and Tours and that Maria is not her and that Maria cannot help me for what I am looking at doing.  Can anyone help me if you were taken to Mendenhall is a grey van (larger van) or know someone who would be willing to take 4 people three different locations in Juneau area.  All three are on the same highway (Mendenhall, Glacier Garden DIPAC Hatchery.  Thanks

I did some digging and found a Maria Horton Miller with Alaska Taxi and Tours on a website link -- there is even a picture of her -- does the name sound about right?  If you want the link I can send it to you directly, just let me know.

Edited by Italy52

On 5/25/2023 at 9:09 PM, Italy52 said:

I did some digging and found a Maria Horton Miller with Alaska Taxi and Tours on a website link -- there is even a picture of her -- does the name sound about right?  If you want the link I can send it to you directly, just let me know.

Thank you for digging on my behalf but as noted in my original post the Maria from Alaska Taxi and Tours is not the Maria I'm looking for and that Maria cannot do the tour I would like as I need mornings and she does only afternoons.

Thanks for trying, I really appreciate it.

8 hours ago, CRUSINGFAMILY said:

Thank you for digging on my behalf but as noted in my original post the Maria from Alaska Taxi and Tours is not the Maria I'm looking for and that Maria cannot do the tour I would like as I need mornings and she does only afternoons.

Thanks for trying, I really appreciate it.

Sorry, I misread your post, hope you find the person you are looking for.