Seaside hair salon

Does anyone have current pricing for their hair salon?  On my last Celebrity cruise they had a good price for three blowouts, which I quite enjoyed, although I didn’t like the way he styled my hair as well as I do it myself. However, just having someone to wash and blow dry it was awesome. I may also be interested in an updo on gala night. 

41 minutes ago, shipgeeks said:

I had one of the best haircuts of my life on Seaside back in early 2020, and it was only around $30 plus tip. It was done by a young man from Mauritius.

I had a color/cut on the Meraviglia back in 2019 for about $60....but they cut those great deals out (I also had a massage and a facial on that cruise for $50 each).

A few weeks ago on the Meraviglia they had a color/styling special for "not too much" (I forget the price but it was under $100) on the second or third day.  It was a good price...but I wasn't in need of a coloring.

45 minutes ago, shipgeeks said:

I had one of the best haircuts of my life on Seaside back in early 2020, and it was only around $30 plus tip. It was done by a young man from Mauritius.

I’d never trust someone on a ship to cut my hair!  I’m glad it turned out so well!  

2 minutes ago, MsTabbyKats said:

I had a color/cut on the Meraviglia back in 2019 for about $60....but they cut those great deals out (I also had a massage and a facial on that cruise for $50 each).

A few weeks ago on the Meraviglia they had a color/styling special for "not too much" (I forget the price but it was under $100) on the second or third day.  It was a good price...but I wasn't in need of a coloring.

Too bad they cut out those spa specials!  I’d be all over the facial!! 

2 minutes ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

I’d never trust someone on a ship to cut my hair!  I’m glad it turned out so well!  

Too bad they cut out those spa specials!  I’d be all over the facial!! 

My color/cut was also excellent.  The facial was great.  I go for "deep tissue" massages at home and the one on the ship was too gentle for me.

They still have some spa specials...but imho, still overpriced (compared to what I pay at home).

4 minutes ago, MsTabbyKats said:

My color/cut was also excellent.  The facial was great.  I go for "deep tissue" massages at home and the one on the ship was too gentle for me.

They still have some spa specials...but imho, still overpriced (compared to what I pay at home).

I get monthly deep tissue massages at home too, so that isn’t so tempting. However, we do have beach massages booked at Nachi Cocom in Cozumel. We had those a few times there. I love a nice, relaxing beach massage.