“Have it all package “ with a child as

Avery's Gram

Hi…we have used the Have It All package in the past and been pleased.  But this time I will be sailing with my 10 year old granddaughter rather than another adult.  How does HAL do this?  Obviously HIA works best for an adult, who has at least a few adult beverages per day…..has anyone used it for a child?  Or found any options which were offered?

I’m not a big drinker, but find the HIA makes life easy and prevents any big surprises on my bill at the end.  This is a convenience I am happy to pay a bit for, as my idea of a vacation is not thinking about the price of each choice.  ( I know it is silly, and the money is not a big deal either way, but if each choice “adds up” on my bill…….well, I was raised by Depression era parents and it makes me uncomfortable.  Prepaid, no stress for me!)

Thanks for any info you can share!

Barbara M. In NH

• Like 2

Back when I was a kid, the only "Mocktails" we had were Shirley Temples (7 up and grenadine). 🙁 I would have been thrilled to have some of these yummy HAL smoothies and Mocktails from the Quench Package!

From our friend @Crew News at Beverage-Package-Contents.pdf (rogerjett-photography.com)  Thank you Roger!!

image.png.b920b8b755de8822960ebbb0aee29056.png

Have a great cruise with your granddaughter!!!

~Nancy

Edited by oakridger
  • Like 3

We just returned from the Koningsdam where we traveled with ten year old twins. We bought each of them the quench packages since they were the third passenger in each of our two cabins. They loved it!  They had virgin strawberry daiquiri, Pina coladas, Shirley temples, etc. The boy twin loved all the kids club activities. The girl twin loved a lot of them, just didn't want to do them all day long. They also enjoyed the pools, some of the shows, the MDR dinners and room service. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I, too, was on the Koningsdam a couple weeks ago, traveling with my 14yo nephew, and we had the HIA package. I think he ended up utilizing the drinks package more than I did! He was obsessed with the virgin margaritas (which I admit was really excellent, both better and different from the non-virgin version I received — I think they may have been giving him the yuzu margarita base). He also loved being able to get daily lattes and mochas, and he really enjoyed ordering virgin versions of various cocktails at the different bars, and he at one point got a tiramisu milkshake from… somewhere. Not sure where. But it wasn’t charged to the room, so it must be have been included in the package.