Taxi from seatac to pier 91

bandmp

Seattle Express is a good option in your case.  Will pickup at your hotel (check website to be sure) and the service is great.  Also, the return to airport is a very good option (ease and cost).

Seattle Express is an excellent service, and if you really want to shuttle with others, that is great.  I've done price comparisons lately and have not found Seattle Express to be much more competitive, if any more competitive than just using a careshare service.  No matter the purpose of my travel, I almost exclusively use Uber or Lyft.  Depending on the type of Uber or Lyft you select (XL, black car, etc.), A SeaTac area hotel to Pier 91 will run you between $45 and 95.  You'll be in the 65-95 range for black car or XL service.  You can do estimates on both Lyft and Uber web sites.  Prices are similar.

Check out https://seattleexpress.com/ if you want to shuttle with others.  We've shuttled in Seattle to the port a time in the past and frankly I found the process exasperating.  Various stops, other people that weren't quite ready to go.  Loading and unloading of luggage, being squished together in a van.  Nah.  I'll take a carshare service any day.

• Like 1