Captain’s Circle Help Desk phone line?

moonjelly

On the benefits page for the Captains Circle program it lists access to the Captain’s Circle Help Desk phone line as a benefit of my tier, but it does not list the phone number anywhere.

Can anyone provide that for me here? I want to call and ask about the benefit of free upgrade from standard insurance to premium that is also listed as a benefit. I'm currently booked and the standard policy is in my reservation, as is my captain's circle number, but no upgrade is indicated.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

10 minutes ago, moonjelly said:

On the benefits page for the Captains Circle program it lists access to the Captain’s Circle Help Desk phone line as a benefit of my tier, but it does not list the phone number anywhere.

Can anyone provide that for me here? I want to call and ask about the benefit of free upgrade from standard insurance to premium that is also listed as a benefit. I'm currently booked and the standard policy is in my reservation, as is my captain's circle number, but no upgrade is indicated.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

You can ask a PCL rep about the insurance and a booking agent should be aware. 

As for the CC Member line, I believe you have to call in to the main number and either select an option from the phone tree choices, or ask a rep to transfer you to CC Member info line.

On the back of my CC Member card (plastic credit card style), it only lists the regular Princess number and that card is quite old as it is my Platinum card and I never got a new one when became Elite - not that I have ever used it).

• 8 months later...