Considering a Grand Suite, 1BR, on the Brilliance ot Seas. Thoughts?

12 hours ago, PaperSniper4 said:

Is there a charge? Or are those drinks complimentary for GS and above guests?

Doug

The drinks in the Concierge Lounge during happy hour are complimentary if you are grand suite or above, and you also cannot bring guests that are not staying in a suite.  You can bring tip money. 🙂 

Edited by rockmom

1 hour ago, rockmom said:

The drinks in the Concierge Lounge during happy hour are complimentary if you are grand suite or above, and you also cannot bring guests that are not staying in a suite.  You can bring tip money. 🙂 

Thanks!

We love GS and that's become basically our go to cabin for cruises with my kids (14 and 16). In addition to the benefits other's have mentioned (suite lounge access, breakfast at chops/ck, priority embarkation and debarkation) you also have priority seating at shows and for tender's (if you need to tender into a port).  IMO the space in the suite is worth the extra cost. Tons of storage space, huge bathroom with two sinks and more storage space. The balcony is a generous size with table/chairs and loungers. We have had GS on Navigator and on Grandeur, JS on Adventure, honestly enjoy them both, the extra full suite perks of GS make it our preferred but if it's just my husband and I on a short sailing we will book JS.