Groupings for Royal Society of Puzzles

On Wonder of the Seas, it seems there is a limit for reserving the Royal Society of Puzzles. I think it may be 8, but we have 12 people. Does anyone know if we do a reservation for 4 people, will we be working with the other people who book that reservation that we don't know?

6 minutes ago, bmsm6 said:

On Wonder of the Seas, it seems there is a limit for reserving the Royal Society of Puzzles. I think it may be 8, but we have 12 people. Does anyone know if we do a reservation for 4 people, will we be working with the other people who book that reservation that we don't know?

That would be my assumption but that's all it is. I have it booked for next week but we are a party of 7 so that doesn't help you much. Sorry.

7 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I have never heard of this.  What is it?  

Like an escape room. It's listed under "Onboard Activities" in the CP and can be reserved when show reservations open. It filled up very quickly for our sailing.

7 hours ago, bmsm6 said:

The puzzle rooms hold about 17, they fill them up with anyone who reserves. Could be 8 couples unknown to each other or several small groups.