Gratuities/Crew Appreciation

luv2camp04

I'm trying to answer questions for a friend who is new to cruising and looking at a HAL cruise.  It appears that gratuities are not part of the Have It All promotion, correct?  I have only sailed Celebrity so far and gratuities are included in the All Included rate but no shore excursion or specialty dining $.

Thanks for your help!!

HAL's Have It All are each one different based on the promotion.  It will state on the payment receipt what was included in the HIA they purchased.  Some times specialty dining is included, some times an excursion or excursion credits are included.  Some times WiFi is included, sometimes for one, some times for more than one device. Lots of different combinations possible.  Often gratuities are included though.  Your friend should look at their payment statement.  If they booked through a TA, they can tell her what was included.  Or call HAL directly to clarify what is included.  It will be included on the booking number listed on her statement.

Edited by RRFan

My experience aligns with Florida Gal - gratuities are more often not included except for early booking bonus.

Very clearly outlined on the page when booking and on the invoice after booked.

Welcome to HAL to your friend!

• Like 2